33. He is always your son

Days passed by, teju entered in her seventh month. She was being the real queen of the kundrra empire, everyone are treating her just like princess and no one is allowed to say her " no " for anything.  If Karan refuses her anything, he get a nice smack from papa kundrra.

Right now, everyone in the house are arguing over something and teju was looking at them right and left.

Karan " mumma she can't travel there, y can't u understand.. Hum yahi karenga na "

Mumma " thodi distance ki baat hai sunny, she can manage.. Tum kyu mana kar raheho har baat "

Karan " aapko kisiko bhi bulane hai bulao.. Yahi hogi function, I m not allowing her to travel, Papa aap kuch bolo.. Muh kyu bandd rakhiye aapne "

Papa " bolne duge tab bolunga na "

Both got silent and papa sighed, he looked at teju who was looking at him in anticipation regarding his decision. 

Papa " Karan is right, we can't make teju tired, we will arrange everything here and aap sabko bulao, we will make arrangements, koye ghal nahi ji"

Karan " finally, you agreed with me "

Mumma face fell, she wanted it to be big event but couldn't do, not that these two men are wrong, they were right on their places.

Teju felt bad seeing her and moved to her " mumma aap sad mat ho , if u want we can do there.. It's ur wish "

Both the men palmed their face seeing her and looking at her innocent face which want to persuade her mumma, she also smiled.

Mumma " nahi puttar, it's okay. Kahi bhi ho, mujhe toh tum dono ka safety important hai bas "

All smiled and she hugged her softly kissing her forehead. 

Karan " oye madam... Abhi chaluuu.. Kuch khale "

He picked her up and she was whining for panipuri .

Teju " sunnyyyyy meinu pani poori chahiye "

Karan imitated  her " meinu pani poori chahiye, chal bhag "

Teju " chahiye matlab chahiye"

Karan " hukum jata raheho "

Teju smirked " haan koye shak "

Karan " inni aado mei marta hu begum "

He started making pani poori and she sat their admiring her husband. 

Mumma kundrra smiled seeing them but her face showed she was deeply thinking. 

Papa took her to balcony and she looked at the sea view deeply. 

Papa " ab batao.. Kya sochraheho, don't tell me nothing bcoz I know something is running in your mind "

Mumma sighed " kaas ki baat nahi..chodiye "

Papa held her hands " simple or difficult, I want to know what's running your mind bcoz I know it's definitely messing your thoughts. Itna toh janta hu mei apko inni saalo mei"

Mumma placed her head on his shoulder " Kya sunny mujhse durr jaaraha hai..i know I sound stupid but ye dil aur dimag khel rahe hai mujhme. I don't know why I m even thinking like this. I know he loves teju very much and he had to be there for her always when she is carrying our princess. But mei ek maa hu na, when he don't give me the attention he used to give, mujhe bhi bura lgta hai.. Aap yeh sochrahe haina ki apki biwi pagal hogaye hai "

Papa smiled and nodded no, he understood her very well. He felt the same when poonam Di left him and settled in US. He felt like his part of heart is moving somewhere and he also feared that she will forget him and so his other daughters.