67. Tejaaa...calm down

They spend their vacation in US with poonam Di and family, the most happiest was veer when he saw Tara, he was on cloudnine and they spend their time together happily.

After spending 20 days there, they came back to India. Tara wanted to pursue her career in architecture, so she joined her under graduation in best college in mumbai.

A leap of one year, Tara was 17 years and aashvi is 11 years.

Karan and teju were discussing about few things when she nagged him to accompany her to grocery shopping.

Teju cutely " sunnyyy come naa..itna baav mat kao"

Karan bite his inner cheeks " baav nahi, tu ek trolley leke yahan wahan ghumegi.. Mei kya karungi "

Teju held his chin " mere peeche aao..y...u won't come? "

She raised her eyebrows and he nodded yes " ofc I would come.. Tere peeche ana mere zindagi ka maksat hai "

She dropped her hands and laughed while he pulled her and made her sit on his lap, she leaned back and he pulled her more closer..

Karan " you look more pretty today..."

He nuzzled in her neck and she tilted to give more access. He started dropping kisses, her hair was covering their doing from outside.

" Uffooo yaar, go to your room if u want to do this "

They heard a voice and teju immediately stood up but he pulled her again and she glared him.

Teju " sunnyyy chodo "

She whispered and aashvi shook her head " he won't leave you now tejaaa... "

Teju " u call me teja again, I m cutting your ice-cream for this week "

Aashvi pouted at karan who nodded like he will get her , no matter what and she grinned. 

Karan acting " u can't call my wife by her name princess "

Aashvi " to kya.. Laddooo  bulao..laddoo.. Nahi nahi....voh kya tha, I saw in that video... Haan.. Tapaswini... Jwalamukhi... No... Yes the best is,

Andaaaaaaaaaa "

She ran around and teju chased her making karan laugh, she hide in her father's arm and he protected her like every time.

Teja " sunny, leave her.. Aaj dhikati hu usko uski maa kya hai "

Karan " relax tejuuuu, bachi hai "

Aashvi peeked her face from his arms " yes tejuuu relax "

Teju glared at her and karan was like kithee jawan..

Teja " dheka aapne...she is doing deliberately "

Aashvi showed her tongue and karan closed her mouth picking her up walking to her room.

Karan to aashvi" chup hojao meri maa, nahi teri maa bahar phek degi hume "

Aashvi " Papa u r so scared of her "

Karan " khatron ki khiladi hai voh.. Dhikne mei choti hai, par ek thapad maregi toh pura cheeks  pe mark ayega "

Aashvi laughed at his scared face
" you both fight, like serious wala and hit each other?  "

Karan " uncountable times we fought but no, not raising hands at each other. Haan naagin dass degi par aise nahi"

Aashvi " aapko gussa nahi aate.. Like how a girl can talk to me like that ? "

Karan nodded no " nahi.. Usme galti meri hoti hai, voh mujhe daat thi ye phir samjathi hai ki mei kahan galat hu"

Aashvi " phir bhi, men expect that women should not speak louder na.. You know my friend Sara,  uske Papa hamesha uspar aur uski mumma pe chilati hai.. He blamed them for everything and jab mereko voh yeh baat boli, I was shocked. I never saw you and mumma like that, haan aap dono ladte hai but you both sit and talk later and you never blamed mumma and you always listen to her side as well "