21. Teri hasi, meri khushi

Papa was feeding Teju and Karan was feeding Tara who was throwing tantrums at him. He smiled and continued feeding her with his own ways.

Karan " okay okay last bite "

Tara " Nahi na uncle.. Bas bas tummy full"

He smiled at her and kept the food aside, she took his plate and fed him with her hands, he smiled and she was feeding him saying, yeh mereliye, yeh aunty keliye, yeh dadu keliye, yeh dadi keliye, aur yeh wala meri choti keliye..

He smiled, Papa and Teju admire their bond.

Tara " yippee, uncle finished the food fast... Good boy u r uncle "

She clapped her hands and they all went aww on her.

Papa " Okieee.. Now it's time to sleep.. Par "

He become sad and Tara immediately moved to him " what happened dadu "

Papa "dadi is not here na, so dadu had to sleep alone.. I m scared "

Tara slapped her forehead with her little hands " uffoo dadu, I am here na. Uncle said I will be here tonight, so I will be with you .. Why fear when Tara is here "

She raised her imaginary collars and they all laughed at her.

Papa picked her up "acha mere bacho, let's go then "

She leaned forward to karan and Teju and kissed their cheeks and bid them good night.

.................................................................

Karan picked Teju in his arms and they walked to the swing kept in the balcony. He placed her on the swing and she sat comfortably with her legs stretched.

He sat infront of her in been bag and held her hands softly kissing it

Karan " bohot pyaar karti hu tumse"

He said all of a sudden and she looked at him with a beautiful smile.

Teju " aise achanak kyu "

Karan " bas aise hi "

She turned to him sideways and he kissed her belly.

Karan " my princess must be so tired, aaj bohot kuch hua na "

He kissed her belly again and she smiled more. She was ruffling his hairs and listening to him.

Karan " Princess, life is so beautiful when you have people around who love u and be with you always, like how dadu and dadi supported me , like how mumma changed me and held me through this journey, I m blessed because I had them with me. Likewise, I promise papa will be with you and mumma always. I won't let you go through anything that Tara didi is feeling. Life is so cruel for her, She is so alone at this age, I think papa took a right decision, I doesn't want to separate her from her mother but I don't want to let her be with a person like her. Aap sunrahe ho na meri baat, what do u think, Papa is right or wrong? "