27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya

Karan was whining standing in the kitchen, he was sulking, the clock on the way says the time is around 2 am, his hands were doing there work, saute the veggies in the cooker.

Karan " stop dangling your legs baby "

Teja didn't stop and he kept the spatula down and went to her who was sitting on the kitchen slab, she was wearing a hoodie of his that reached her mid-thigh.

He grabbed her thighs " Stop doing that and sit quietly here till your briyani get ready. Okay "

She wasn't listening, she looked down where his hands was and he smirked, he traced his hands upwards and she closed her eyes and arched back feeling the sensation. His hands reached her inner thigh and she held his shoulders for support while he looked at her with hooded eyes.

Teja " karannnn "

Karan cursed the situation " f*** , we can't do anything.. "

He pulled back and she let out a frustrated cry.

Teja " don't leave me bothered Mr. Kundrra "

Karan " Stop complaining when you know I can't do more Mrs. Kundrra. The little will kick us if she comes out "

Teja " sunnnnyyyyy I need youuuuu "

She said grabbing his shirt and hugging him, he knows that her enraged hormones which is making her way too bold but he had to control as the doc advised them to be careful.

Karan kissed her lips " baby.. I know what you r feeling , trust me I also want to be with you in all means but nothing is more important than our baby. Isn't it jaana "

She nodded and pecked his lips.

Karan sniffed feeling something burning and thats when he realized he was cooking. 

Karan " oh shit "

He went and lower the bunsen flame, he looked at her who was laughing, thankfully the veggies wasn't burnt.

Karan " You Mrs. Kundrra, stop being naughty, let me finish this for you. Remember how u wake me up in the middle of night for this "

He said rolling his eyes and she giggled.

Karan had his film shoot. The shoot ended before a month but due to certain issues they need to shot few sequence again and he was pissed because of this. He was doing over work and stressed over things. He came back at 11 in the night and she also understood his workload.  So she didn't bother him with anything. 

They were sleeping, she was tossing around the bed, she woke up with a irritated  look, she touched her belly.

Teja " baby, aapko bhuk lagi " what did u want to eat ,Awww briyani khani hai aapko ,abhi ,Par kon banega,

Papa.. Par Papa is tired na... But he makes the best briyani ,Kya karei

Should we wake him up.. It's okay, ek din keliye hai..lets wake him "

She called Karan but he didn't budge, he was sleeping soundly. She shook him, still no response, she was angry that how can he sleep like that when she wasn't.

She kicked his ass and he fell down from the bed. He opened his eyes and looked at her shocked.

He looked at her keenly to know whether she was sleepkicking him but no, she was glaring at him.

Karan pov " ghur kyu rahe hai meri biwi abhi mujhe..pata nahi abhi kya kiya meine.. "

Karan sat on the bed rubbing his bump, she was glaring him till and he was shit scared.