29. Kaise batau tujhe

The next day,

Karan and teju were sleeping hugging like kola bears. He was slightly snoring and she opened her eyes slowly.

Teju " aww mera little..kaise bachoki tara soraha , my kiddooo"

She kissed his tip of nose, eyes and then his cheeks. She moved away and he opened his eyes " princess mumma se kaho she left a place to kiss papa "

She was like hawwww " you were awake "

Karan " I m always attentive towards you, be it in sleep or awaken state "

Teju " achaaa jii "

Karan " yes...so princess aap abhi bolo mumma se "

she felt a kick and gasped , looked at him

" r u two seriously kidding me "

He placed his hands over her belly and a never ending smile adorned his face. Everytime she kicks , he feels like she is talking to him and he feels like that's the purpose of his life in this earth.

Karan " she is always on my side "

Teja " this is cheating... I m carrying her for months and she is on your side... I m not talking to you both "

Karan " awwle mera laddoo "

Teja " no don't laddoo me now "

Karan " areeeyy "

Karan kept his head near her belly and whispered which was clearly audible to her.

Karan " my jaan, see your mumma is getting jealous. Let's pacify mumma now..or else she won't talk to us..so now I will ask you , princess do u love your mumma..you kick and say yes okay.. My baby... .chalo let's do it "

Teju hide her smile listening his baby talks and he looked at her and sat straight.

Karan " princess , you love mumma na... See she is getting upset ,aap hi batao unne abhi "

Baby kicked and teju laughed seeing the two little one, one inside her and other in front of her.

Teju " you and your princess ,uff... "

Karan kissed her cheeks " zyada natak mat kar..maangaye na "

Teju smiled and nodded and he picked her up making her smile widen. They both got ready and seated in dining for breakfast. He brought her scrambled eggs and some toast with her juice. He ate idly sambar cooked by manoj.

Karan " I miss mumma sambar "

Teju nodded and sipped her juice. Karan received a call and he picked it up, it was his close friend .

Karan " happy birthday yaar.... Acha listen na, I know but I cant come man, try to understand. I can leave teju at home and party there. Its highly impossible to me..yeah sure.. You enjoy mannn , bye take care .."

Teju cringed her eyebrows listening his conversation,she could make out what's the issue and she frowned more. He cut the call and looked at her who was frowning.

Teju " Sunny, you can go , I will manage "

Karan " I m not interested teju... Mumma and papa also not here , omi and nik will go to party , I can't leave you alone and I don't want to also. Tera bina acha nhi lagega mujhe wahan..bday hi toh hai, agle saal party karlenge..kya hogya abhi.. "

She held his hands " sunny voh tera best friend hai, I dont want ki tu mere wajase enjoy karna chod de... I can manage..if want i will ask my parents to come..u don't worry, jao and hv fun.. "