57. Contract with Baby AASHU

Hiyaaaa guyssss..  First, thank you so much for all the love and support you guys have given to this book and also my other stories, will be forever grateful for this love.

Second, my schedule is little bit hectic at work and also at home, so I couldn't update regularly on all books, will update once I have time, I m giving importance to this book because this is an ff and about Tejran.  I will update masoomiyat ishq soon.

OS book , I will try to update random one shots, the requested one which will require 2 to 3 shots will be updated later.  Bb series, I will try to update tomorrow..

Sorry ,couldn't reply to your comments, but I read everything and thanks for all your views.  One more important thing, I have mentioned earlier also, this book is not based on drama, twist and turns,  this is a soft one - with some essential incident and reality check here and there, this is not just about what's going on, this is about how it can be resolved. For example, his care, his understanding, her struggle and love, everything we may not encounter in our daily life, not everyone are understanding but I m writing it in a positive way just to show it can be done this way also.  So please don't expect drama and stuff like her negligence, his burst out and all.  I don't appreciate such drama in real life and  same in this ff also.  I know u all love angsty thing but let's keep that to my os book, not here. This book is special to me and I like it to be in the same positive way.

I hope I didnt hurt anyone feelings, please try to understand my side and my sentiments, teju and karan are not just character that i can write whatever I want. They r my heart and I can't write anything happening to them, or them suffering.

Every emotional conversation, I also cry while writing just like u people reading it , I have changed many time my written words bcoz I can't bear something on them even in this ff, so please understand. 

No accidents kind of things in any of my books.. That's all I wanted to say.. You can request someone who is ready to write about that, please don't mind. Hope u all will like the further parts. 

......................................................................

The next few days passed in a blur and teju is done with her web series and promotions will start from next month.

Our little princess is now 20 month old, just 4 more month and she will be celebrating her second birthday. Nobody in the family want her to grow fast but time would not stop just bcoz we ask for, no matter what the earth revolved every minute and so the passing second and human ages.

A beautiful morning with a man cuddled up against his loves in his arms, teju and aashu was sleeping in his arms and he wrapped the little ones with his arms holding them protectively. 

He opened his eyes hearing the alarm and smiled seeing them. This view is something which he will never get tired of. He kissed their foreheads and walked to freshnup and aashu opened her eyes missing her father warmth, she turned to her mother and hugged her and slept, teju patted her back so that she can sleep for some more time. 

He came back after getting ready in his casuals and went near them, he kissed teju cheeks first and she smiled in her sleep.

Karan " wake up my queen "

She snuggled to him turning and he smiled, he kissed her eyes, nose and then cheeks and jawline, she shivered and opened her eyes slowly making him feel the sensation on his body, her normal actions also seem to be seductive to him.

She kissed his chin and he smiled, 

Teju " Good morning sunnyyy "

Karan " good morning my love, get ready soon, I will wake her up "