7- choose one, chocolate or me?

Karan and Teju were sleeping peacefully when the morning alarm decide to break it. Teju opened her eyes to see him sleeping with a frown, she switched off the alarm and ruffled his hairs, he smiled his sleep and she smiled widely seeing him. She kissed his forehead and moved to get ready. He opened his eyes after sometime and his eyes widen seeing her standing infront of him " Masha Allah " he whispered. She turned to him listening his whisper and he just looked at her with mouth open.

She was looking ethereal in her light pink Saree with sleeveless blouse and her face was glowing naturally. She did her minimal makeup and he stood there thanking his stars for naming this beauty as his.

He slowly went towards her and wrapped his hands around her waist, turning her around to face him, he slide her hairs falling on her face and she shivered with the sensation of his cold fingers

Karan " kisko marne kya irada hai biwi ji"

Teju " aapko kya lagraha hai pati ji "

Karan moved to her closer " agar mujhe marne ka irada hai to mei hi bolrahehu, aap jeetgaye " he kissed her earlobes

She smiled and blushed " sachi mei "

He kissed her tip of nose " muchi mei.. U look so beautiful Jaan ..i want to bubble wrap u and keep this angel with me always"

She wrapped her hands around his waist and looking at him extending her neck and he gave fishy kisses all over her face.

Teju " I love you sunny, bohot sara "

He kissed her forehead " I love you my love"

She kissed his heart at the same time and it was picture perfect. He went to freshnup while she adjusted their stuff in room. He get ready in his casuals. He have a photo shoot to be done and rest of the day he is free to be with her. She have no shoots and thus opted for Saree.

She was talking to their baby sitting on bed

Teju to baby " good morning meri jaan.. How r u.. Baby I m taking care of you na? R u happy with ur mumma. I promise baby me and Papa will do everything for you, Okay, all u need is to stay calm the next few months, when u come to this world then u me and papa will do more masti, we will make ur chachu and mamu run and also ur bua, hahah we will play with everyone...we will make ur papa tired by doing some shaitani...dont worry Bby, aapko joh bhi khana hai mumma se bolo, I will make papa get that for us. Okay meri jaan, U r loved by everyone around u and I love you so much mumma ki jaan.. "