11. Happy Valentine's My World

The day arrived, the whole world would be celebrating their love, not necessarily that only this day should be the day for ur love, for me each and every passing minute is a Valentine's Day if u are ready to respect, pamper, trust ur partner more.
It was Feb 14, the day of love,

Our Tejran were sleeping cuddling each other, her legs on his and he was protectively holding her through waist, she snuggled closer making him groan and he opened his eyes to witness the love of his life sleeping like a Bby. He kissed her forehead and saw the time, it was 6 in the morning,  he was not a morning person before but now he get up before her and make sure everything is ready when she gets up. 

He walked to washroom after detangling her slowly, she whispered " sunny"  in her sleep and he immediately walked to her, he sat beside her and pat her head slowly, he placed his pillow near her and she snuggled to the scent of his pillow. 

Karan whispered " laddoo kahiki " and left to freshnup.

He got ready and did some arrangements, then went closer to her to wake her up.

Karan " laddoo, baby wake up.. See morning hogaye jaan "

He gave fishy kisses to her and she smiled in her sleep. He pecked her lips and she slowly opened her eyes.

What she saw was definitely a eye catching sight, him with three buttons of shirt opened showing his chest with his fakira Tattoo, freshly bathed, his scent making her go crazy and his messy hair after bath is inviting her hands. She grabbed his hairs in her fist and pulled him closer,  Placing her lips on his for a passionate morning kiss, she traced her fingers inside his shirt making him groan and he hovered over her not putting any weight on her. 

She broke the kiss and pecked his lips again, whispered near his lips
" happy Valentine's Day my world "

He kissed her forehead and pulled her T-shirt up a little, tracing her belly " happy Valentine my love, this year we r two with our lil one inside u, but next we will be celebrating with her as three officially "

Teja smiled in content and entwined his fingers above her belly " yes we will "

He kissed her cheeks and stood up, picking her in his arms, he walked to the washroom. He made her sit on the slab, she brushed her teeth, after that he placed her on the bathtub. She moaned with a relief, the soothing effect of the warm water with a aromatherapy med oil and rose petals placed, made the environment a peaceful and heartwarming.

Teju " this is so good sunnyyyy"

Karan " I m glad, u freshnup  "

He kissed her forehead and left.  She came outside in a towel wrapped around her. She pouted at him standing in front of their wardrobe, he chuckled and went to her keeping his phone down. 

Karan " ki HoGaye mera shona "

Teju in her baby voice " kapde hi nahi hai mere passs sunnyyyy "

His mouth wide opened listening her but soon he chuckled seeing her pout.  He hugged her and pulled her closer,

Karan " hawww ye to badi baat hai "

He said with a haww face and she pouted more " haina "

He grabbed a gift wrap from the closet and she got excited like a kid.

Teja " ye mere liyeee kya "

Karan sarcastically " nahi meri dusre biwi keliye "
She glared and he said " ofc tere liye buddhu"

She ignored him and opened the gift, she gasped when she saw a beautiful red casual outfit for her.

Karan " do u like it "