44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones

Teju was admiring her man who was making thier little one sleep. Time flies and that's how aashu's six months also flew by.  They remember her each and every activities and they have it fresh in their memory.  She chuckled remembering aashu second and half month.

Aashu was getting a vaccination the next day and here, the karan kundrra was sulking because he read vaccination can sometime causes fever in baby, that's it.  He was irritating the hell of everyone saying he won't do that.

Teju " stop saying that again and again. She is getting vaccinated tomorrow and that's final. You get that and now stop surfing the internet,dont trouble google now "

Karan " y can't u understand, usko dard hoga, she will cry, it will hurt her teju. She is small baby, look at her,  she looks so delicate and you want them to inject her with that liquid. No way "

Mumma " sunny, stop,  it will hurt her I understand but it's needed. We also don't want to hurt her,  u think we can see her in pain, bacha it's for her good only. She will cry for sometime but it will be okay later "

Papa " You are going to be with her, uska Papa sath hote huye usko kuch nahi hoga haina "

Karan remained silent and just looked at the baby.  He was anxious the entire night making teju restless as well, she was also concerned but can't show him since he is already sulking. He understood her nervousness, he made a strong face and they reached the hospital next day. It was an early appointment for them, they were guided to the vaccination room.

Doc " hold the baby sir, we need to inject in her thigh "

Karan " please slowly dalna, she is a bby and be careful "

Teju held his biceps seeing the injection and she closed her eyes tightly, the doc rubbed the baby thighs and slowly injected, after a fraction of second aashu started crying and she was having big tears in her eyes making his eyes teary as well.

Doc " it's done sir, sometime this vaccine can cause fever and discomfort, don't panic and she might cry. Its very normal "

Karan " what should we do if she gets fever? "

Doc " I will prescribe some medicine, give her if she gets high fever "

He nodded and teju was consoling crying aashu.

Doc " stop her crying and then feed her, it will calm her "

They nodded and left the hospital. In car, since his glass is tinted, he adjusted teju seat and asked her to feed aashu who was okay a bit now.

Teju feed her and she slept in sometime due to tiredness.  They reached home and after 2 hours she woke up and started crying. Karan held her in his arms and her body was warm. He sighed and controlled his tears, she can't see her crying like this.

Karan " aashu, bacha no crying. My baby is strong na, she will fight this fever also, ye toh chotu hai mere aashu ki samne "

She looked at her father,  she can recognizes his face by now and feeling him close, she felt safe.  She stopped crying and teju give her medicine. He held her whole time and she was also calm when he is there. Teju was awake the whole night, by early morning her fever was down and both mumma and baby slept leaving their papa sunny to sit and admire his world. 

Teja in mind " from that day, everytime vaccination topic arises, this house faced the storm and we have to handle two babies.. One big drama king and other one is not less than him,  drama queen, completely "

Her mind travelled to aashu 4th month and she was a healthy kid with those chubby cheeks and little chubby hands and legs.  She recognize her parents very well and she is used to her name now. She get alert when someone calls her aashu, aashvi, princess, pari, gudi rani, noor , cutie and so on.