55. Aashu's mumma at work

Teju was looking worried and he was looking at her keeping his palm on his face, he was quiet and she was cutely blabbering to him

Teju " how will you manage without me. She will start crying if I m not near her, usko fruits smash karke dena hai, she won't drink in feeding bottle sometime, tantrums dhikati hai, she wont sleep soon, cranky hojayegi mumma bhi nahi hai sunny, it's difficult for u. I m rethinking my decision now, for me she is important than anything else. "

Karan sat straight " you can't complaint like that about my princes. She is a good girl, hawww baby see momma is complaining about my bacha"

He said looking at the sleeping baby and teju chuckled. She looked at him again with worries in her eyes
" sunny "

He held her hands " teju, I'm not saying I m perfect, I can do everything like that. But I will learn, I will learn with her and trust me, I will take care of her best. She may throw tantrums but I will handle her, me and Papa will manage everything, please don't worry now and we will also accompany you sometime. I don't have much work, I will handle my things and take complete care of her. This is your comeback series and I want you to concentrate on that. Consider I m on paternity leave, you please don't stress yourself Jaan, and most importantly, I love you "  he pecked her nose at the end

She smiled widely and placed her head on his chest.

Teju " You r the best man in the world sunny "

Karan " bcoz I have the best women in my life my baby girl "

He ruffled her hairs and they slept waiting for the next morning, teju's second inning after a break in her career.

......................................................................

She stood in front of mirror and looked at herself, she had gained little bit weight but that does not impair her look good, it made her even more beautiful to be honest, she was wondering what to wear for the first day shoot, she was searching in her closet when a wrapper caught her attention. Karan have purchase this for her and she opened the wrapper, that white little frock captured her heart in instant, she took her blazer and paired it up looking stunning.

He came inside with her drink and was stunned to see her looking sexy and cute at the same time.

He hugged her from back and she smiled widely at him

Karan " I m glad you liked it "

Teju " I loved it "

He kissed her cheeks from behind and she applied her moisturizer.

Karan " All the best my love, I know you will rock it and don't worry, we will take care of her and any emergency I will call you. Okay "

She nodded and he turned her around,  kissed her forehead.

Teju " You will come with me? "

Karan " ofc me and aashu are coming with mumma for her first day "