25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon

The next day came early as possible for the lovely couple, she was sleeping while he was packing all their necessary stuff.  Their appointment was 10'o clock, so there is enough time.

He checked everything, took her reports and kept all her juice and salads on the basket. He also took her chocolate and kept them inside. He took her facial wipes and tissues. He looked at the clock and it clicked past 7, he walked to her and slowly hugged her from back.

Karan " utna nahi mere jaana ko...good morning sunshine, Wakey wakey "

She turned to him and wrapped her arms around his neck snuggling to him. 

Karan " my Sleeping Beauty. Wake up "

Teja " nahi utna mereko.. "

Karan " appointment keliye late hojayega jaana "

She opened her eyes and looked at him like a doll and he went aww on her. Not waiting for her to wake up, he himself picked her and walked into washroom. They both came outside after getting ready, she was ready in her yellow suit, her duppatta covering her bump and he was ready in his white casual T-shirt with Blue Jeans.

Papa and mumma saw them and they could see the happiness in the soon to be parents face

Papa and mumma saw them and they could see the happiness in the soon to be parents face. They blessed both of them and the duo walked out of the house. 

Within no time, they reached the hospital. The journey from home to hospital felt like they r driving for ages, they just wanted to reach the scanning room soon.

The doctor called them inside and she saw the duo looked so nervous.

Doc " so all set to see you baby "

Karan " can't even wait doc, please let's do the scan soon.. "

Doc " are let me check if she is bladder full , then we will see the baby "

The doc guided them to scanning room, she traced the gel over her lower belly, first she checked for the bladderfull and once she confirmed that, she started tracing the scanner on her bump.

Both their eyes turned watery seeing the grown up baby infront of them.

aashiyaana mera saath tere hai na
DhoonDhte teri gali mujhko ghar mila