31. Ye raatein ye mausam

The next morning, karan was awake, he was admiring teju who was sleeping like a cute baby in his arms, he was ruffling her hairs and she was snuggling to him in her subconscious state. 

Karan " utto meri Jaane "

Teju nodded no and hide herself more.

Karan " It's time to rise and shine baby "

Teju in her baby voice " nahi karna mujhe shine... Nini bas "

Karan chuckled and pulled the comforter from her, she opened her eyes and glared at him.

Teju " kyu pareshan kar raheho aap mujhe... Mei katti hu apse.. "

Karan " Acha bachu.. Baad mei katti vatti sab.. Ab utto.. U need to fresh up and eat something love "

Teju " Nahi na sunnyyy "

Karan " hainaaa ladddoo "

He picked her up and dropped her in washroom, she started her daily chores lazily dozing off and he came back after fetching her things from closet. He saw her dozing standing and smacked her head from back a little..

Teju " hawwww lagi hai yaar "

Karan " khadi hokee sohrahe Ho aap jaan "

She pouted and he melted then and there, he lifted her and took her to their Jacuzzi, both showred together and came outside.

She got dressed up in cute outfit and he went awww on her ,  the dress was making her look more cute with that baby bump.  He got ready in his usual shorts and T-shirt. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He looked at her from top to bottom, her long slender legs into his vision were making him hard

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He looked at her from top to bottom, her long slender legs into his vision were making him hard. He gulped and she noticed his eye movements, the way they travelled from her feet to her legs, then her cute belly and then rested on her neck. She smirked and clicked her fingers infront of him.

Teju " Eyes up mister.. How dare you to see a girl like that.. Sharam nahi aaye "

She said fake glaring him, he looked at her smirk, he decided to play along and pulled her through her waist.

TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें