52. Mumma laddoo on duty

Days passed and veer have returned US along with mumma kundrra who accompanied him 2 days before. Papa was staying with tejran. 

As the morning begins, teju woke up early as mumma kundrra is also not here, she kissed aashvi forehead who was sleeping cuddling her then looked at her husband who was sleeping with a pout.  She pecked his pout and he smiled, pulled aashu closer snuggling, she also hugged her father and slept. Teju chuckled and moved to freshnup.  She got ready in a normal casual wear and walked outside to see papa kundrra watering the plants, she smiled and walked to him.

Teja " Good morning Papa "

Papa smiled and side hugged her
" good morning doll , y did u woke up early "

Teja " aaj teju ka special breakfast milega apko "

She raised her imaginary collars and he laughed.

Teju " you had your chai? "

He nodded yes and she moved to the kitchen to start her day. She was preparing chole bature, kneeding the dough. He woke up and saw her side empty, frowning he got up and places pillows covering aashu.

He walked outside grumpily and hear her voice from kitchen, she was singing song and cooking simultaneously.. 

Tu ho gayi one to two
Oh kudiye what to do
Oh ho gayi munde di
Tu turu turu turu

Patangaan vargi
Tu ainvai udd di
Oh ho gayi munde di
Tu turu turu turu

She was shaking her legs for the beat of music and singing it aloud, he stood at the entrance of kitchen watching her this energetic in the morning. 

Make up tu kardi yaar
Angrezi padhdi
Git-pit tu kardi
Jimme queen saddi Victoria
Tu ghanti big bang di
Pura London thumakda
Oh jaddo nachche pehn di
Pura London thumakda

Haaye haaye

She kept the potatoes and chenna to boil and turned singing doing the step and saw him standing there and she stopped abruptly looking at him with wide eyesss. 

He laughed at her reaction and she looked down shyly, he came towards her and hugged her, she looked at him and he chuckled.

Karan " kahan se laate ho itni energy "

Teju slowly " how long you have been looking at me "

Karan " I think from your first turu turu step .... Waise I know my biwi is a good singer but this morning energetic vibes Ufff uff... Those dance steps are fiyaaahhh bby... Muaahh... Aur raat mei bhi ye energy laoo.. You know what I mean "

She looked down and blushed " sunny chup "

He kissed her forehead " Good morning biwi "

She kissed his chin " good morning sunny... Ab chodo  Papa bahar hai "

Karan looked at her like are u serious
" oh teri, 3 saal hogaye shaadi ki, aur  5saal se pyaar kartahu.. Sharmana kya hai.. Biwi hai meri.. Phele si bed pe akele chodke aaye yahan pe, abhi chumma bhi nahi du kya.. Lo jii, meinu nahi fikar hai jii...kisise nahi darta mei "

Teja " oh nahi jii, tenu akelae nahi choda,  apni beti ki sath hi choda meine "

She was still adamant to pull off and he tightened his grip and both heard cough sounds and he immediately left her, she blushed knowing it must be papa.

Papa " meri beti ko tang karna band karo,  warna pitega mujhse "

Karan " aapki beti baad mei, biwi hai meri phele "