45. Annaprasana ceremony

After 1 month,

Karan entered his room to see his baby princess sitting on the bed with her toys around. Teju is tying her hair in bun and he smiled at her. 

Aashu made noise and throwed her arms at him, he chuckled and went to her .

Karan " aashu is missing Papa so much, haina pincess

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Karan " aashu is missing Papa so much, haina pincess.. "

Aashu rubbed her face on him sucking his cheeks, he smiled and kissed her whole face making her smile widely.

Karan " now papa and aashu will play together "

They started playing together, he took the duck toy and made action like up and down motion to reach her and she giggled at him and that made both karan and teju smile. 

He kissed her forehead and walked to freshnup. Teju lifted her up and went outside informing that thy r going to their balcony spot.

Karan came back after sometime and he saw the whole family at balcony enjoying. He hugged mumma and papa, he brought aashu seater, teju placed her on the seater and karan sat beside her in been bag and hold her to support.

 He hugged mumma and papa, he brought aashu seater, teju placed her on the seater and karan sat beside her in been bag and hold her to support

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Teju sat beside papa who was sitting on the swing with mumma. They were having their snacks and mumma saw the two people were on their own tangent.

She then looked at teju and Papa was talking about something, she was pouring at him and he was teasing her. 

Mumma " the bond between a father and daughter is always special na "

She said suddenly and they all turned to her including aashu who recognized her dadi voice.  She smiled at everyone. 

Mumma " I am a seeing a different sunny from the moment aashu come in our life. He is more responsible, he is just like shadow to her, following her every movements and I could see that constant fear on his face what if something happen to her. The father in him always want to protect her and keep her away from everything. He want to secure her in his arms always and he turns a baby with her "

Teju nodded with a big smile and karan also smiled. He just snuggle to his baby who caught her papa face in her little arms. 

Teja " apne sahi kaha mumma. Papa sunny is best over every other shade of him, I m proud to say that I love this side of him more. "