69. Aashvi kidnapped?

A leap of 10 years and so many things happened in this past years.

Aashvi was a grown up beautiful girl with smart brain who was 26 years now, she completed her studies in interior designing and worked as a intern in top companies before starting up her own setup which is running good.  She also helps her father in his direction unit as she have always had a interest on them.

Krish have grown as a handsome boy with his devilish smile and extremely well built body as he reached his 27, He plays for the Indian basket ball team and apart from that he also own a few restaurant which is going super good. It is one of the well known restaurant chains in North India.

Now coming to our most beautiful couple in the world, nothing changed between them over this 30 years of togetherness from the time they started seeing each other. Even now they fight like Tom and Jerry, they argue like every other couple but that doesn't stay even for 10 mins, she used to make that little cute face and he would melt like better seeing it. Few times he behave like a kid and she would go aww on him. Their intimacy haven't reduce even a bit.

Once he said, my love and want for you is insatiable and they prove that  every second of their life. Their love kept increasing each and every second as they started growing together in life.  They reached a successful position in their respective firm.

Teju's 20 years of journey as a well known actress was incredible and now she is helping him in his production, she takes care of the fashion house in his absence and she also run her own herbal cosmetics firm.

Karan have always been the king who ruled the Indian television and that never changes. He still rules and he give chances for new comers and help them to grow. He teaches them whenever they are going wrong and his production house is one of best and popular in the itv. They introduce new concepts and something educating and needed for the society always. His fashion house is also doing good and all credits to his beautiful wife who is managing it well and his beautiful princess who is taking care of it in his absence.

Many things have changed in this 10 years, but not tejran love for each other and krish feelings for aashvi.

He loved her,  he loves her and will always do that despite of the fame and fortune he is experiencing now.

Now back to the track...

......................................................................

Krish was driving the car and he was worried like hell, he was so tensed that nothing was seen in front of him except her face which he have been living for. He is returning after his series, nearly after 6 long month and this isn't what he expected after landing here.

Krish pov " please, please keep her safe. Usko kuch nahi hona chahiye, I can't live without her please. I will kill whoever does this to her and please keep her safe bappa "

He called karan but his call was unanswered and he was hell worried, he tried calling omi whose is not reachable and he doesn't know when his tears started flowing.

1 hour ago,
A flight from UK just landed on Mumbai international airport and our Indian Basket ball team stepped down and they finished their procedure.  They felt so happy coming back home and the shining Cup in their hands were just increasing the happiness at that moment.  This is his first match as a captain and he conquered the victory against the defending champion.

Making your country proud is nothing but a amazing feeling which can't be explained in words.  They posed few pictures for the media as they headed out. Krish , being a captain, talked with everyone and bided bye to them .He wanted to see her, it's been a long since he met her, she didn't accept his love yet but he knew she is single and he also have a  hope that she also love him.