42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony

It's been 3 days since they came home with the baby, today is the naamkaran which is called chola ceremony in Punjabi. The whole house was decorated like a festival.

Papa " Meinu voh watch pass karo ji "

Mumma " aapke samne hai, dheko wahan "

Papa looked here and there and found the watch was exact right infront of him on the table. He smiled and mumma came to him, he looked at her properly, she was wearing a green with golden border saree and papa was wearing green kurta paired with golden pants.

Papa " ahhhh, mashallah, you look so beautiful, just like when I saw you for the first time in Saree "

Mumma blushed and slapped his shoulders lightly " kuch bhi "

Papa " are sachi "

He side hugged mumma and she rested her head on his chest, they looked into the mirror and their mind rewind to their old times, the first time they both stood like this in traditional in front of mirror.

He pecked her forehead and she smiled more.

Love never fades when you be with the right person :)

They walked outside and saw the boys standing and talking with each other, pulling each others leg.

Papa " oye oye dheko, my boys squad looking so handsome "

Arjun and barat " aap bhi nanu"

Veer " but less than me nanu "

He pulled his imaginary collar and jij smacked his head from behind.

Poonam di, meenu di and madhu di are looking after the arrangements, they invited close friends and relatives alone. Omi is calling the catering service and talking with them in a corner, nik is busy with clicking pictures and parvez bhai at entrance welcoming people.

Pandit arrived and he was arranging for the pooja.