14- Jaan ho tum meri teju

He gripped her jaws with his hands and his eyes were red, his veins were popping out in his forehead and he was hardly controlling his anger listening to her. She hissed when he bent to her neck and give her a hard bite, it was not out of love , he was showing his anger, he was possesing her, claiming her.

Karan looking straight into her face with his dangerous voice " how dare you to say that, teri jaan tera nahi hai..its mine.. You r mine and u don't have any fucking rights to say that. "

She shivered by looking his eyes and she tried touching him to calm him down
" Sunny "

Karan gripped her hands and she was feeling helpess, she was in his control now

Karan " What were u saying , haan.. You r a responsibility to me, this is how much you know me.. Do you even have any idea how much you mean to me, do I look like a normal men to you to leave his wife once he get bored of her., (he pulled her closer by grabbing her hairs)  jaan ho tum meri Teju,  and I won't let any fucking person to take you from me and not even yourself. Han gussa kiye meine tujpar, bcoz I was hell scared seeing you like that dammit. "

He left her and she slides herself again the table, he walked back and pulled his hairs.

Karan come infront of her  " U think I will stay alive if something happen to you, mar jaungi mei , suna tumne Mrs. Tejasswi Karan kundrra, I will die.. I don't like when u lay sick on bed. I don't like when u turn silent bcoz of weakness. Yahi kaaran tha, this is the reason why I was strict to you. I want u healthy and fit, I want u to always be happy. I want you to be enegertic and jump around like a bunny, I like that kid inside you who annoys me and make me run behind her , do u get that.  Is this a big mistake of mine that I wished and wanted u to be fit and fine, kya ye galti hai. As a husband do I have no rights to say this. "

She nodded no , a lone tear escaped his eyes.

Karan " aur haan what did u say, you were crying and I was standing without any worry, how will you know how many times I died seeing you in that state.  My heart was breaking seeing you crying, I didn't leave you alone, I know if I stay there I might say something harsh to you, that's y I left but I asked them to take care of you. When I was driving I was crying remembering ur tears, I wanted to punch myself for leaving you in that state. Do u know how freaking fast I came when mumma called me and I heard your words, u know how much it was hurting to me to hear your words, u think all this doesn't affect me. U really think like that Teju.. Seriously "

Teju slowly " u didn't even talk to me "

Karan " bcoz I wanted you to talk to me, say that whatever I m thinking was wrong, come and scold me how dare I can say that. But no, madam went into your own thinking zone and calculated on ur own. "

She looked down, she was hurt to even react to him. He went near her and hold her chin

Karan " Mei phela tera pati hu phir uska Papa.. U r my first and foremost, no one is more important to me than you. Understand that first and don't say rubbish things. I don't care if I have children or not but I will die if u r not with me "

Teju palmed his mouth " please don't say like that "

He removed her hand and looked into her eyes " You r mine and only mine, don't even think that I will stop loving you, it would be the next moment of my death. Samjhi tum"

She nodded meekly and he turned around to take deep breaths. She saw him who was trying to control his emotions, she slowly back hugged him and he relaxed instantly.

Teju " I am sorry that I ate Momos even after u said no. It was seriously unintentional sunny. I didn't ask him to buy, he bought that and when I saw momos in front of me, I forgot everything u said to me and I just had three. I never knew this would happen, warna mei nahi khata.. Fuck, I would never eat Momos in my life now.  "