30. My biggest possesion

He step forward and held her neck like strangling her making everyone eyes widen. Omi made teju step back and tried to pull karan. 

Karan in his low stern voice " How dare you, bloody hell... " 

Omi " bhai bhai leave her..." 

Karan " you dare to push her, tere zuban kaat dunga mei agar ek aur shabd mere bachi ki baremei bola toh... She is my lifeline... Suna tumne..my wife is my everything and you ...you witchy woman, you dare to speak about her. She is carrying my baby, my soul and she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Tere ye plastic face is nothing but similar to dustbin but she , she is a moon, chaand hai voh meri...uski muskurat se dil barta hai mera..aur tune kya bola.."

She was coughing bad and she hit his hands and he increased his strength .

Karan shouted " You dare to insult my brother, he is not just my manager, he is someone who held me together in my vulnerability. " 

Omi " bhai please...leave her .. Come back to your sense bhai.. " 

Teju come to him and held his arms " sunny leave her... Sunny ..leave her now " 

He didn't budge and she screamed this time 

" Karan kundrrra leave her right now its your princess order " 

He left her the next minute and turned to teju glaring her. Teju looked down not wanting to face his anger , nik stood infront of her and he gave a irritated look. 

Omi to shruthi " just leave from here before he kills you "  

Karan " one minute omi " 

He turned and this time his figure was intimidating to everyone present there . 

karan " Don't ever come near me and my loved ones. Don't you dare take my wife and my daughter name from your shitty mouth. Next time ,I won't be speaking to you like this... Am I clear " 

Shruthi nodded and shivered.

He shouted " Am I clear " 

She flinched back and said yes before walking away.

He turned to omi " She was speaking non sense and you are controlling me " 

Omi " Bhai, we can't stop people like her. I will make sure that even her shadow doesn't fall on us. Let's handle bhabhi first " 

Karan glared at him and turned to shah who was standing looking at them , he sighed.

Karan " I m sorry yaar.. I m really sorry ,we never knew this would happen " 

Shah " bhai please... Don't say sorry... She deserve it... No one can talk shit about my bhabhi and leave like that.." 

Karan " now we will leave.. Thanks for the party man " 

He nodded and left without looking back and she looked at his retreating figure and sighed. The trio followed him to parking.

Nik " aaj band bhajne wale hai hamara " 

Omi " bhabhi aapke puppy face bhi nahi chalega " 

Teja " meine kya kiya " 

Nik " kya kiya kya nahi kiya voh matlab nahi...unone phele se hi mana kiya but we forced him and this shit happened now is really bad thing and he is going to roast us alive " 

Teja " darao mat tum dono mujhe " 

They reached the car, karan was already in driver seat. He pressed the horn and the trio immediately sat inside the car without making any noise.