68. Love or infatuation

Its been 16 years since she was born, her birth have been nothing but a magic in their life, she was born as a princess, raised as a princess and still a princess for her family.

One look, she would get what she wants and that's how pampered she is. Her one smile lights up their whole life and she is their world.

Today is her birthday and she was standing on the corridor punching a guy who just proposed her in front of the whole school.

Aashvi " how dare you.. Kya kardiya diya tune apni life pe, u want a girlfriend now. Seriously, what r u,  16 or 17 something... Go and solve the trignometry in math before asking me to be your girlfriend. Stupid, aaj mera B-Day hai aur mood kharab kardiya"

Krish " Aashvi I love you, I really do. Please be my girl friend" he said in his sincere voice

Aashvi " abeyy yaar ye pyaar nahi..pyaar mei u will feel those butterflies in your tummy, you will always wanted to be near them, you can't live without seeing them.. Kuch bhi bakwas ladai ho, u will search for the person at the end of day , tune kabhi mereko miss kiya ( he was silent ) , kabhi tujhe laga mere bina nahi rahogi ( he nodded no) , kbhi mere awas sunaiye tujhe tab mei nahi bhi tha paas mei ( he nodded no), kabhi guddi guddi hogaye tummy me ( he was looking down ) toh kya bakwas pyaar pyaar.. Ye pyaar nahi hai.. Jake padai kar "

Krish " par mei pyaar karta hu tujhse aashu "

Aashvi " Abeyyy gusaa mat dila mujhe... ( take deep breath)okay, see if u really love me, then study well, follow your ambition and when you feel you have done something for yourself then you can come to me, if u feel the same for me ,I will answer you then "

Krish looked at her for some minutes
" okay.. When I feel like I am capable of you, I can take care of you like your father, that day I would come to you with this same feeling, may be more than that, but for sure I will "

She looked down as he walked passed her and when he was away from her, a slight smile broke on her lips.

The same evening, she came outside and saw her papa and chachu waiting for her. She hugged her papa tightly and he hugged her tightly kissing her forehead.

Karan " how did my princess birthday went "

She smiled widely " mastttt "

Omi " any problem you faced baby "

He raised his eyebrows and she knew they are aware of the happenings. 

Karan " bolo baby "

She looked behind only to see krish standing there and looking at her. They also looked behind and saw krish, they knew he was the guy. The hot topic of school was him proposing her, both of them are well known as he was the topper of class, basket ball team leader and a active students and she is the drama queen of the school, best student , so even teachers got to know the news.

Omi " He is the guy, haina "

She nodded standing sliding on the car, facing krish now who walked ahead to them, he took his bicycle and was about to ride, when omi stopped him.

Omi " What's your name? "

Krish " Krish, Krish Singhaniya "

Karan " tell me that was a prank, whatever u did and I won't do anything "

Krish looked at karan and aashvi and took a deep breath before looking into his eyes " I m sorry karan sir, I respect you a lot and you r my favorite, I consider you as my idol, I can't lie on your face. That's was not a dare or a prank, I love her, I really do. May be your definition of love might be different from mine, I love when she smiles, I love when she cheers louder for the team to win which I m playing in, I love when she makes those cute face whenever teacher says something, I love how she is dramatic and notorious but still not bratty though, I love when she spend her weekend in your foundation home and stray shelter, I love when she glare at me whenever I wink at her. I go crazy when she feel sick and I didn't see her for one day, this is my love for her and I can do anything for her.  "