18 - His care, Her fear

One fine night,

Teju was having a nightmare,she was tossing on the bed, his sleep broke due to her movements and he panicked to her all sweaty and she shut her eyes in fear, her hand were holding her baby bump and she was whispering something which he couldn't understand.

He shook her vigorously to break her sleep, finally having no choice he emptied the jug of water on her. She opened her eyes in a snap and she looked at him

Teja '' sunny,  our baby"

Karan " kuch nhi hua laddoo. It's a bad dream baby.. See princess is fine. She is fine laddoo "

He pulled her closer and she was still scared of the nightmare, someone snatched her baby from her and she was crying holding the baby hand...

Teju " sunny, someone... Someone... Took our baby.... They.. snatched her away from me... They... I... Can't... live without her.. I m scared.. Please protect her.. Sunny "

Karan cupped her cheeks " tejuuu, see baby.. It's a nightmare bacha.. No need to get scared, no one will snatch her from us, himat nahi kisko bhi.. Love, she is our baby,  mei hu na  aapka sunny,i will protect you both. Nothing can near you when I m here with you both. Please don't cry my baby.. "

Teju " I m scared, I can't lose her "

Karan " we r not going to lose her. She is ours, do you trust me "

He asked looking into her eyes and she nodded yes, he smiled and pecked her forehead.

Karan " bas, trust me, I won't let a scratch on you both. "

She nodded and he looked at her wet dress, he stood up and she held his hands immediately.

Teju " don't go leaving us "

Karan " your clothes are wet baby, let me get u a change "

She left his hand and he came back with his T-shirt that will cover her mid thigh. He made her wear the dress and himself changed his vest. She wrapped her arms around his waist and placed her head on his chest, he was time to time kissing her forehead , temple, top of her head till she drifted to sleep.

The next morning she woke up after him and saw he was already on shower.  She remembered the nightmare and a fear engulfed her again. She touched her baby bump

Teju " I won't let anyone take u from me, aap meri jaan ho princess. Me and papa will be there to protect you always. I will kill the person who tries to take u away from me. Mumma loves you alot  "

" Aur papa also love your mumma and you alot "

He said coming inside the room and she looked at him with a smile. She opened her arms and he lifted her immediately taking her to washroom. He made her sit on the slab and give her tooth brush.

Karan " aap fresh hojao, I will get ready, okay biwi "

She nodded and he walked outside, he got ready and moved to living room to see his parents talking about something.

He wished them morning and they looked at him. They could figure out he was tensed and zone out few times.

Papa " karan, kya pblm hai "

Karan looked at him " kuch nahi Papa "

Mumma " sunny, u know we can be a help sometimes, bolo beta "

Papa glared at him and he knows he should open up, he sighed.

Karan " Teju had a night mare yesterday and she is still disturbed with that. She was scared for our baby now "