19. Meri cutie choti hai

First of all, I thank each and everyone who are supporting this story and also other series of mine. I never thought I would get this much love for my writing and I hope I managed to bring a smile on ur face while reading my stories.

I would also like to say something about this story. This story is not about regular dramas, twist and turns, anger. This is about a normal pregnancy, ofc couple will have their fight and misunderstanding but zyada nahi hoga. This is all about their cuteness, his pampering, his care and her love. Don't expect much drama, I assure u will have a smile when u read every chapter of this  and I will be quoting few social message as well here and there. Keep showing your love for this story :)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Few days passed by, they were enjoying this phase of their life.  She used to throw random tantrums at him and he used to fulfill her every wish. She is in her 5th month now and he wrapped up his film shoot..

She looks so cute with that little bump and he doesn't leave a chance to kiss his princess residing there.

She was living the best time of her life with everyone showering their love on her. It was her day of appointment , she was sleeping and he was all ready.

Karan  " isko kaise utao mei bhi "

He slowly went towards her and cuddle her, she snuggled into him feeling his warmth. 

Karan " laddooo.. Uto baby.. Aaj appointment haina aapka.. We need to be there by 9 jaana "

She didn't respond and he shook her a little.

Karan " biwi wakey wakey, it's time to rise and shine "

Teju in her baby voice " nahi karna mujhe shine "

Karan chuckled " aise nahi bolte biwi.. Come on get up "

Teju  whined " sunny nahi na.. Please sone do "

Karan " u can sleep after coming back.. Please my jaan... Get up now love, we will be late otherwise "

Teju " raat ko kyu nahi hoti ye appointments "

She whined getting up and he giggled.

Teju " don't laugh, sab tere wajase horaha"

Karan " are meine kya kiya "

Teju " sab tune kiya hai "

She showed her the belly and he chuckled understanding her.

Karan " as if u didn't have any participation in it. U also enjoyed equally biwi , remember, yaad dilao, how you scream and... "

She blushed deeply listening him and placed her hands on his mouth. 

Teju " shameless idiot, kon bolta aise "

Karan removed her hands " mei bolta hu.. Don't give me that look now.."

Teju traced her belly "  baby r u listening to ur baba, how shameless he is haina..aur rude bhi. He doesn't let mumma and princess to sleep, we will give him punishment today "

Karan pulled her and made her sit on his lap " acha ji, punishment, seriously "

He kissed her cheeks and she bobbed her head like yes and he laughed at her pout look.

Karan " God, such a baby you r "

He smooches her and picked her up, walking towards the washroom, he give her bath and made her ready in a beautiful crop top and skirt.