2. Family ki kushi :)

Teju was laying on the bed while karan was laying on her lap, talking to his princess.

Karan " Papa is waiting for you princess, pata hai jab mujhe patachala aapke baremain I felt like, iss duniya ki sare kushi mujhe milgaye  hai, u and mumma are my everything baby, aap bas jaldi aajao " kissed her tummy where our miracle is growing.

Teja " she didn't even come, u r ignoring me already.. Sunnnyyyy.. Talk to me , talkkkkk"

She pulled his hairs making him scream and he looked at her, she pouted and he kissed her pout making her blush.

Karan " so mumma wants Papa attention "

He said tickling her and she laughed..

Teju " nahii... Laddooo wants her sunny attention "

He grinned and pecked her forehead, she snuggled to his chest and he wrapped his  one arm around her protectively and other carresing her tummy.

Teju " hum kar payenge na sunny, she will be happy with us na "

Her eyes held the question which was eating her brain and her heart was rapidly beating, he kissed her cheeks softly before whispering " we will,  she will be happy, we will make sure that, she is our princess, yes we will make mistake, but we r there na for each other, we will grow together and she is our blessing teju, we will protect her, love her and I will make sure she get everything she loves and wish for "

Teju " u know, I already see a protective father in you. Papa sunny is cute "

She kissed his chin, biting it and he grinned " mumma laddoo is also cute and sweet "

She giggled and placed her head on his chest, while he ruffled her hairs lovingly. Both were silent and this silence around was so comforting. 

Karan " sab kitna kush thi na "

Teju " I saw tears in both papa's eyes today, that time I felt the whole happiness in me sunny "

As soon as teju informed her parents to come home, they reached asap. They were confused to see the never ending smile on everyone face.

Aai " kya hua.. Sab itni kush hai"

Teju " aai.. Baba "

Baba " haan teju.. Bolna "

Karan " first u both sit and then we will talk"

They looked at them confused,

Papa " prakash and neetu ji , come sit, we have rest period only for next 8 month , uske baad ek chota packet aane wale hai, we will be running after her "

Baba " who Chota packet "

His eyes widened and aai was already having tears, he looked at teju to confirm and she blinked her eyes nodding yes making them so happy. Aai hugged teju immediately and she embraced her mother to her close and Baba hugged karan

Baba " mei nana bane walaa hu , aur tu neetu nani hai..humari teju maa bangaye.. Kitni choti thi ab usko chota bacha aanawale hai "