53. Laddoo in dilemma

Aashu was playing with her horse toy, she was riding on it and papa was looking after her.

Teju was reading a book and also keeping an eye on her and just then she received a call from her manager

Teju " Hi ritesh, yeah, no, I can't do that. Tell them I m on my break, yeah, talk to them and get back to me "

Papa heard her talks and looked at her " kya hua beta "

Teja " papa, web series ka offer hai, but how can I do now. I m just doing small promotional works at home, web series hai to 20 to 30 days shoot hoga, how will I handle that with aashu, isiliye mana kardiya hai"

Papa shook his head " phele unne call karo, bolo you r ready for web series and pucho meeting kab hai "

Teju " par Papa "

Papa " tejuu, aashvi bas tere responsibility nahi hai, I know you love her so much, hum sab jante hai you want to be with her always at this stage but that doesn't mean you will sacrifice your career. You were on break till now and taking care of her, she is 1 and half years now, you should start your work now, don't deny to take projects. We will take care of aashu together. When you r busy, karan had to be there and when he is busy, you had to be there for her and when you both are held up, we r always there for her.. Usko paal na bas tere farz nahi hamara farz hai..you never stopped Karan from resuming his work, then y r u stopping yourself teju. I'm not telling you to be a workaholic, just advising you to not sacrifice your passion. You can balance both, we r here for you bacha... Rest is your choice "

Papa patted her head and smiled, she nodded and went into deep thinking..

Teju  pov " Papa is right, if not longer projects, I can take up this small projects which will not be much exhausting, I should try once before coming in to conclusion that I can't balance both. Aashu is a understanding baby at this age itself, it won't be much issues ,Yes, I should talk to sunny about this "

She was brought back to earth by small aashvi tapping her lap from her horse.

Aashu " mummaaa... Mummaa.. Lost "

She picked her up " mumma was just thinking baby, I will talk to Papa and let you know, okay "

Aashu didn't understand anything but just nodded her head as yes. She took aashu inside to change her dress as they r going for park now for a walk with papa, karan will be coming back soon. 

They got ready and papa picked aashu and the trio reached the park.  They saw many children playing and aashu was so happy seeing everyone, she was running around and teju took her to swing and settling herself with aashu on her lap, she swayed a little making aashu laugh and clap her hands in excitement. 

They felt someone pushing the swing from back and turned to see who it was and both mother and daughter smiled widely seeing their sunny.

Tejuuu " sunnyyyyy "