64. y not second baby?

Aashvi " Sunny "

He looked at her and she signalled him to come closer, he took baby steps and reached near her bed.  She opened her arms and he immediately hugged her, engulfed her in his arms, she patted his back and realized her shirt getting wet. She pulled back forcefully and he looked down.

Aashvi " sunny look at me.. Look at me "

She made him look at her and his eyes were filled with tears, her eyes turned watery seeing him crying like a baby and she nodded no wiping his tears. He gulped to control his emotions, she asked him to smile but his tears weren't stopping.

Aashvi " stop crying like a baby sunny"

Karan wiped his tears " ye ruk nahi raha.. Mei kya karun "

She moved closer and kissed his cheeks, whispered slowly " I m okay Papa, please dont cry.. Aapki princess strong hai, ye sab chotu baad mei kuch nahi hoga.. Haina mumma "

She looked at her mother and teju nodded with tears, she can't see her man crying.  Aashvi mouthed her ' you don't cry please " and she nodded wiping her tears. 

Karan " I... I... Saw... You on road.. You.. You.. Bleeding.. I got scared.. I.. I didn't.. Protect you... I failed..papa failed.. Papa didnt protect his princes... You got hit and I didn't do anything.. Maaro.. Maaro papa ko..papa is worst.. Papa is worst "

He took her hands and slapped himself, she pulled her hands and nodded no " please Papa,stop crying... it's no one fault. I should have been careful, please don't blame yourself. Aapko kya hua.. Aap kya kehraho.. Aap best ho, my Papa is best, how can you even talk like that about my Papa.. No one have right to talk bad about my papa.. You always protected me and I know you will protect me forever. Please never say something like this.. "

Karan took her in his lap as she snuggled closer to him and teju came and stood beside them. She kissed both their foreheads and he looked at her. She knew she needed to get him out of the zone, she can't let him over think now..

The wardboy came with their discharge papers and bill, they exited from the hospital with him carrying his princess and teju omi following them while nik already took avi home. 

They reached home and Papa and mumma kundrra panicked seeing her hurt and thy both were so worried.

Aashvi " dadu.. Take a chill pill..i m fine.. See my arms "

She showed her tiny biceps and they chuckled. Karan picked her up and took her to room, he layed her on bed and placed a pillow for her leg, so that she can place her legs on them. He kissed her forehead and she hugged him.

Aashvi lovingly " I love you Papa "

Karan sat beside her and held her hands " Papa love you so much princess.  You don't know what I went through seeing you on road like that. My breath stuck at the moment and I didn't realize anything until your chachu came and shook me. When we were driving to hospital, I was praying to every God to keep you fine, I know, for others its just small wound but not for me and your mumma. I can't bear a scratch on you and this is big for me princess. It's my fault, I should have been careful ( she nodded no, he held her hands more tighter)  no baby.. I should have looked after you and avi but I didn't and this is the result.. I m sorry, please forgive Papa and I promise I will protect you from now. I won't let you go through this pain again my baby "

He kissed her hands softly " aashvi aapko pata hai y you don't have any brother or sister ? "

She nodded yes " bcoz you don't want to share your love for me with other one.. "

He chuckled " that's the reason I gave to everyone but most important reason is your mumma "

Aashvi scrutinized her eyebrows
" mumma.. Kaise papa "