39. Little magic arrival

The days passed and teju was near to her delivery day. She is very lazy nowadays and can't stay up for long time now.  He always stays with her and she couldn't thank God enough for giving this family who is with her in each and every moment.

Teja " mumma,  will it hurt more when baby comes "

Mumma " Sach bolu yah jhoot joh tume shant rakega "

Teja nervously " sach bolo"

Mumma sighed " Jii bohot dard.. "

Teja stopped her " nahi nahi aap jhoot hi boldo..wahi sahi " .

Mumma laughed at her expression and so everyone  " Okay then.. Bilkul dard nahi hoga..just aise hi baby bahar aayegi "

Teja " mumma ye toh badw jhoot hai"

Karan " oyee lallu, tune hi bola jhoot kaho "

Teja " itna bada jhoot nahi "

Mumma cupped her cheeks " dard hoga na bacha.. Par jab voh ayegi saara dard aise jayege na, u can't even imagine. All you have to do is, be strong and always remember, we r with you "

Teju nodded and they all resumed their works. Teju was watching some Disney movies and she saw everyone busy. She smirked evilly and acted like she is having pain.

Teja " ahhh mummaa....sunny... Dard horaha.. "

He rushed to her and she was wincing in pain, mumma sat beside her and once everyone are near to her, she stopped crying and looked at them. They noticed her smiled and sighed and fake glared at her. 

Karan " laddooo.. Ye mazak nahi baba"

Mumma " darr gaye thi mei "

Veer " not fair mami "

She made her puppy face and everyone melted instantly. Karan stood up to leave but she gripped his hand tightly, he thought she is again doing act to gain his attention but her nails pierced his skin and that's when he turned and saw she was wincing in pain. 

Teju " sunny... Sunny... "

She gasped and hold her baby bump tightly, karan cupped her cheeks immediately and mumma checked her, she was wet. Her water broke and papa immediately called parvez to start the car.

Karan was traumatized, he was waiting for this moment but couldn't react as he was in shock seeing her in pain.

She could hardly open her eyes and she was screaming harder every passing minute. Looking him still, meenu shooked him and he came back to his sense, he picked her up immediately and walked downstairs. Mumma followed them and meenu and veer stayed back as they will take the essential things later.

Papa sat in the passenger seat and Karan with teju and mumma in back seat. He was talking to teju continuously, she was withering in pain.

Teja " ahhhhh I can't... Mumma... Aaiiiii... I can't sunnyyyyy.... It's paining.. Ahhhhh "

Karan " Teju baby, u will be fine soon... I m here.. Aai is coming.. "

Teja " sunnyyy "

She closed her eyes and bite her lips to control her pain..

Teja " Sunnyyyy "

Karan " I am here laddoo.. "

Teja " stay... Stay.. with me... Please "

Karan " I am, I am here laddoo, I will be with you bacha..."

Teja looked at him who was in tears, he was sweating badly, panic stricken face and she controlled herself not to scream as its scaring him.