22. Best Mother and Father

The next morning rose up fast and she snuggled more closer to him feeling his warmth. He was wide awake looking at her making those cute faces as she was about to wake up. 

She opened her eyes and looked at him with a smile " Hiiiii habibi good morning "

Karan " Hii tweety, good morning my love"

He gave fishy kisses to her and she giggled. 

Karan " Wakey wakey princess and mumma "

He smiled and kissed her cheeks, her belly and she ruffled his hairs " Princess doesn't want to wake up Papa "

Karan " Hawww aise kaisee.. My princess must be feeling hungry and she need to have something right. See its past 8 already, let's go "

He stood up and she sat on the bed, she kept looking at him and he folded the comforter and arranged other things, he was well aware of her scrutinizing gaze, but acted like he wasn't. 

Teja " Oh Mr. Kundrra, keep your acting at your set, yahan nahi chalega.. Come and pick me up, abhi "

She opened her arms wide and he chuckled,  he picked her up and she hopped on him like a kola Bear. He took her to her to washroom and they did their morning chores with lots of kisses and romance.

They both stepped outside to see the living room as mess, Tara was running and papa kundrra was trying to catch her

Teja " whats happening here "

Karan " look at the condition of the room.. Yahi karogi tum dono, papa voh to bachi hai aap to bade haina..aise kon karta hai "

Both papa and Tara looked at each other and then around the room, they looked at Teju who was glaring them and Karan was  so obvious, he has OCD and it's triggering him now. 

Teju " 10 minutes, You three, I want the room clean.. "

Karan was shocked and the other two was happy that he will also do. 

Karan " arey meine kya kiya.. I was with you na, unnko bolo mei kyu karungi "

Teju " sunny, papa and Tara can't do it alone.. You need to help them.. "

Karan " I m not doing anything, mei nahi khelraha yaar "

He was whining and she controlled her smile seeing his cute face. 

Papa "oyeee khote aaja "

He pulled him and Karan glared at them before picking up the stuff. He was looking at her, she smiled widely at him and he immediately smiled back and shook his head thinking crazy and did the cleaning.  After 10 minutes, everything was at its place, Teju kissed Karan forehead when he come to her.

Teju " my baby "

Tara giggled " aunty, he is so big, aur aap baby bolraheho "

Karan pouted and she kissed his cheeks making him shy " He is my baby, my little, my duggu "