24. Omi and Nik in trouble

Omi was on call huffing " Bhai bhai,  please save us, please come soon "

Karan looked confused hearing him, anyways he was near to their home. He could hear nik shouting, he was very sure something happened and his pregnant wife is beating the shit out of them. 

He entered the house and was shocked to see the condition of it, everything was scattered, omi was laying on ground tired and his eyes widen seeing nik condition, he immediately moved to him and pulled his hairs from her fist.

She was huffing like Bull, nik flopped on the couch and she made a crying face looking at Karan. Her tears started flowing and he immediately pulled her in his lap and cocooed her. 

Karan " kya hogaya mera bacha.. Kyu maararho aap unne "

Teja " sunnnyyyy "

Her lips wobbled and he become so worried, he kissed her cheeks and said sweet things to calm her down.

Karan " it's okay sweetie, I will beat the hell out of him, they make my jaan cry, how dare they. Meri baby Jaan inni good girl hai, usko ruladiya dono nalayak ne.. Bad boys they are, haina baby "

She snuggled to him nodding yes and omnik looked at each other.

Karan glared them and they looked at him with puppy eyes " We are the victim " look and he signalled them to be quiet for sometime. She calm down after a while and he cupped her cheeks. 

Karan " No more crying, ab bolo kya kiya"

She become angry again and ready to pounce while he pulled her and hugged her tightly.

Karan " aap mujhe batao, I will handle them "

Omi " Bhai, sunlo phele phir hume daato "

Teju " Oye chup, zuban mat kholna "

Karan " omi chup beito.. Aap bolo Jaana "

Teju played with his shirt button and started with the flashback

She was taking a nap, mumma and papa went to their friend house. So Karan asked omi and Nik to be at home, he went to meet someone. She woke up after a nap and walked outside ,she smiled at the duo who were eating something. They also smiled back at her, she looked into their bowl and frowned, soon her sense got back and she realized what they are having. 

Teja " omiiiii, nikhillllllll "

She screamed their name and they drop down from couch in fear, they were not aware y she was angry at them.  They looked each other and she walked to them hastily, she saw they emptied the whole box and she was red in anger now. 

Teja " how dare you both "

Nik " bhabhi  kya hua "

Omi " chilla kyu raheho "

Teja "Mujhse puchrahe ho kya hua, how dare you both.. Paap kiya tum dono ne "

omi and nik were totally confused and they looked at her, she was so angry.

Omi "sach mei nahi samaj aarahe hai "

She pulled the bowl from them and they both stood up she kicked them , they fall back on couch and she was beating the hell of them, they were screaming and yelling her to stop. She held their hairs and rotate their head.

Omi " bhabhi dard horahah.. Please chodo"

Teja " ye uss kaam karne se phele sochna hoga tujhe "

She pulled his hairs and he screamed, she left him and punched nik on his stomach,
Omi took the chance and called Karan. He crawled back and nik was her prey now. She held his hairs and thats when Karan came inside.