65. you don't love me anymore

It's been 1 year since aashvi born and they have been enjoying the phase, loving her together, parenting to their best and been a happy family to other side. But, when a coin have two sides, can't life have..

They are happy being parents but somewhere teja started missing their time together. She have been pampered so much all these days and suddenly when the attention entirely shifted to her daughter, she couldn't think in a straight mind. She wanted to share these thought but she doesn't know how he might take it. Not that they r intentionally neglecting her but it does happen and she felt bad everytime.

She was sitting on the bed folding her clothes when her mind was filled with all these thoughts. She didn't realise anything happening around her, aashvi crawled towards her and started clapping her hands but it didn't reach teju ears.

She was thinking how he didn't even ask her how she was, usually he does everytime when she was in her periods, he used to buy her chocolates and take care of her but today it didn't even strike him that she was in her periods.

Aashvi started crying when her mother didn't responded her back and someone picked her up.

Someone jerked teju and she looked up to see karan holding crying aashvi in his hands.

Karan " kahan Koye huye hai, kya sochrahe tu..she was crying loudly that I could hear at the door and you r sitting idle teja.. What happened to you? "

He doesn't want to be harsh but it didn't come out Lil louder making her cry instantly, she was already high on her overthinking and this was the last stroke. She moved to the balcony and karan looked at her shocked.

He took the crying aashvi outside to console her, he wanted to calm her first and then decided to have a talk with Teja.

After sometime, aashvi stopped crying and started playing with her toys, he asked Papa kundrra to look after her and he walked inside.

He entered their room and locked it, she was still in the balcony and her shoulders were shaking. He sighed and walked to her.

Karan " teja "

He placed his hands on her shoulder and she moved away immediately.

Karan " teja stop crying, please tell me what's happening, y r u crying.. Are u having cramps, what's wrong teju .. Tu bolegi nahi toh mei kya karunga "

Teja " kya bolu mei, ab kyu bolu, kyu aaye ho yahan.. Oh suddenly yaad agaya teri bas beti nahi biwi bhi hai "

Karan " what the fuck is wrong with you teju.. Kaise baatei kar rhehai "

Teju " you r neglecting me now sunny.. Can't u see that.. She is very important to you now.. Mei kya hu "

Karan " aise nai hai laddooo..i m sorry if u felt that way.. How can I neglect you, you r my world teju "

Teju " jhoot.. Sab jhoot "

Karan " no teju listen "

Teja " I m saying the truth karan, You just see me now as aashvi mother and I think you forgot I am your wife, meri bhi feelings hai..i need you karan but whenever I need you, you were so busy spending your time with her. She is our daughter, I m happy the way you love her but isme mei kahan hai tere zindagi mei.. Just think about when u sat with me and talked about us, just about us.

( she wiped her tears) if u r going to treat me this way, you could have done that from the beginning karan. Y to make me feel like a queen and now treating me as if I was invisible. Meri aadat hogaye hai tera, I needed you in everything and fuck, I m so dependant on you that if you r not there I feel like losing myself. Aaj bhi pagal ki thara baatei karaheho. I myself feel ashamed that I m begging you for this, but I can't keep this more to myself. Sab log mujhe itna pyaar kiya itni saalon mei, abhi achanak mujhe jaise feeling horahe hai sab bhul gaye mujhe.. "