26. Hum hai uski parents

Teju is 6 months now, she is feeling weird feelings in her heart. She is feeling content whenever she touches her baby bump. She could feel the life growing inside her. A mother in her is always on role, she is still a kid in front of her family but she is matured and calm, she always talk about her family to her princess , how they love her, how much they love their princess and how her papa does everything to her. She believes princess is hearing everything.

She giggle when she saw Karan was struggling to fold her Saree, her giggle along with the bangle sound resonated the room and he looked up at her with a pout. 

Karan " Kaise Karti ho tumlog "

Teja " I said I will do it but you aren't letting me do anything "

Karan " laddoo, you will be tired baba.. You need to rest. Mei karlungaa "

He hold the first end and when he tried to hold the other end, he miss the first one.

Teja " Hold both together, like this "

She imitated and he did correct this time and he jumped in excitement as he folded the saree proper.

Karan like a kid " I did it , I did it "

Teja teasingly " someone is going to be father soon "

Karan " heheheh , okay let me fold all this.. You finish the fruits "

He folded both their clothes and arranged them in the closet.  She saw how he never hesitated to so all these household chores.

Teja in her loud voice "Why r u being the best husband "

He shushed her " chilla kyu rahehai.. Or being the best husband, it's nothing like this."

Teja " it is, not everyone are like you sunny. Some husband hesitate to touch their wife cloth "

Karan " they r nothing but ass babe.. There is nothing wrong in that. When a wife can do everything for her husband, this is the least we can do. Sharing your house hold chores with your wife is not any big thing. It's a basic thing and it's our responsibility to share the workload. There is no point in preaching about equality, Equality comes from home, we should treat our ladies in home with equal respect and then it will eventually come in outside world.  "

Teja kissed his cheeks " I will say this even if you refuse, you r the best "

People say don't let a man to touch a women cloth, but why it is that way. When he can touch you while being intimate, when he can remove the same clothing when he want to be with you in all means, then what's the hesitation in touching the same cloth like this chores. If a women can do all the works, wash your clothes, dry them up, fold them without any hesitation, men can also do, your better half is your half. So no hesitation should be there between you two , inside and outside the room.

They both went outside and sat with their parents when a door bell rang. Karan opened the door and he was confused to see a old couple and a man in his mid 30's there.

Seeing him standing confused, the old man came forward " Beta, tejasswi hai "

He nodded with a smile and let them inside.

Teju " who is that sunny? "

She asked and squealed seeing the couple and the guy. She went to them and hugged them tightly.

Teja " aunty, uncle aap.. Hey Rahul kaisi ho "

She side hugged him making Karan frowned. He definitely doesn't like the sight. 

Teja " papa this is Ravi uncle and she is his wife, sheetal aunty and this is their son, Rahul.  They were my neighbors, they flew to UK when I was 19. Such a long gap, I m seeing them now "