15. Time to surprise her

The day was normal, he felt relieved when he saw her being herself, he was scared about her changing herself bcoz of something he said in anger. He always loved her when she do childish acts. The previous day was hell for him when he saw her acting like a big girl and doing things for herself.

She might be a grown up women, she might be able to take care of herself but he loves when he does that for her. He loves when he feed her, he loves when she ask him to pick her up, he loves to tie her shoes , he loves to ruffle her hairs, he loves when he hold her hands while crossing road, he loves when she comes to him after a drink to removed that foam mustache , he loves when she settle on his lap and lay on his chest like a kid, he loves when she talks gibberish to him even though he don't understand what she is saying, he loves when she slap him for fun when he act like disinterested on her doings, he loves everything which he does for her and her simple change made him feel like someone had drown him in a freezing water.

He came back to earth when she climb on him " sunny dheko ye nik haina, he is trying to imitate me.. He is saying I will walk like this in few months. He is teasing me saying I will look like a potato. U scold him na "

She layed her chest on him and he glared at nik who was giving him a toothy grin to escape from his wrath.

Teju " baby daato "

She said in her cute baby voice and he smiled widely at her, pulling her cheeks and biting it.

Karan " Be the same like how u r, okay my jaan "

She nodded and yelled " daato usse "

Karan " khote kya kararaha tha, kyu chedraha usko "

Teju in her complaining tone " he called me potato "

Karan glared at nik " why did u called my laddoo potato?"

Nik " laddoo is what u call, we should call something na "

Karan " oyeee, Tu kyu nickname lega uska..bhabhi hai teri, bhabhi maa saman hoti hai.. Nalayak "

Nik " I know she is my bhabhi.. Aur bhabhi maa hi hai , maa saman nahi "

He tells and teju heart melted with his words and she smiled at him.

Teja " awwwle mera nikhil "

Karan " abbeyy kyaa mera nikhile. Sirf mei hu tera.. Kisi aur nahi..voh devar hai"

Teja " arey mera duggu.. Tu hi hai mera.. Voh to bacha hai.. Pyara devar hai mera "

He pulled her closer and she snuggled to him pecking his cheeks. Nik smiled and captured their pic while they started posting to him.

Omi called karan and informed something, he left teju at home with nik and his parents who will be returning soon and gone to meet omi.

He wanted to do something for her and this is special for both of them. After getting the stuffs needed , he called Nikhil and asked him to take her out for sometime who agreed.

They reached home and Teju went with Nik to nearby Park as it is evening, she was asking him about karan who was having hard time in controlling the lady boss.

Karan smiled in satisfaction once he was done with the work, he knows she will be happy with this surprise and he wanted to see her reaction soon. So he called nik and ask him to bring her back soon.

Teju reached back home and she saw his car at the parking and got excited to meet him. She rushed to their home and was surprised to see it was pitch dark.

Teju " sunny, where r you "

He stood behind her and closed her eyes. She gasped but relaxed sensing it's him. He switched on the lights and guided her to walk to their room, he removed his hands and she gasped looking at the view infront of her.