17. They are not worth of it Sunny

It's Teju's 4th month now, she was at home all time, only goes out to work when needed. Her belly is little visible now and thats the main reason that she don't go out much. They didn't announce about their pregnancy to their outside family yet and they didn't want them to know from others, especially media.

She have been thinking to post something regarding their pregnancy but Karan was being scared, he was in a dilemma, he knows their fans will turn the world upside down in their happiness but there are few people who are always on their back to say something hateful.

He doesn't want hatred for his princess and he was determined to not let these things affect teju as well.

Both of them have talked about this before, he straightaway said her not to post something regarding this.  She had been trying to convince him, but he is a stubborn head. 

She was watching instagram videos, their fan made vms. She came across a cute vm of them with a Bby, the editor combined their Solo moments with a baby and made it a beautiful Vm with caption " I dont know when this moment will come in our life, but I m sure that day will be happiest day for everyone of us tejranfam "

She shared the video to him and he saw the video in his break time. He was planning to finish his shoot before his scheduled time as he want to be with her from her 5th month.  He also saw the video and a beautiful smile broke his lips, he saw the comments and all tejran fans are emotional watching it. 

Karan pov " They have been a part of us from the day we started talking. They need to know this, they will be happiest to know that their tejran are now parents"

He liked the video and that broke the internet. He reached home by evening and she was knitting, that had become her new favorite thing. She learned it from her mother, now she is knitting cute socks for their daughter. 

He went closer to her and hugged her, kissing her forehead, he sat beside her. She kept her head on his chest and he pulled her closer through her shoulder.

Karan " So my jaan is busy in her knitting"

Teju " yes's, Jaan is so busssyyyyy "

Karan " apne Sunny keliye bhi "

Teju looked at him " nahi, Mere sunny keliye, I m never busy "

She kept the things aside and looked at him "Now will you do the honours of saying what u want to say "

He grinned on how exactly she caught him.

Karan " Can we announce our pregnancy to our fans "

She sat straight and looked at him surprised. 

Teju " I have been asking you this almost everyday and you r the one who were refusing sunny.. BTW how is this sudden change, is it bcoz of that video "

Karan " partially, I do realize that there are so many people who love us and they will be happy with the news. They do lot of things to us, itna toh hum karsakte hai right "

She nodded excitedly and he called Nik. Nik reached soon and they both said him to click them. He asked them to change, he got ready on his casuals and she got ready in her off shoulder cute dress showing her cute belly.