41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤

Teja was sleeping and she turned to sleep on one side but a sudden pain hit her and she woke up, she couldn't sleep comfortably bcoz of her stiches and still 4 days more, it was very difficult for her to move with the stiches down.

She hissed when she tried to wake up and that alarmed karan who was sitting beside her and sleeping with his head back on chair. He opened his eyes and saw her trying to get up. He held her hands and she looked at him with a smile trying to hide her pain. But he knew what she was suffering.

Karan pecked her forehead " Is it paining much "

She nodded a little and he held her hands " I m sorry, if it's possible that I can take your pain, I would do that in a instant, but I can't. All I can do is be with you as your emotional support "

Teju " when I was ready to become a mother, i know all these pain will also come along with it. I know it's difficult and it's paining like hell whenever I strain a little also but we can't do anything. I just hope I get well soon "

He kissed her forehead " you will "

Teja held his collar and pulled him closer " Please don't be angry at me if I get irritated. You know me right, I get cranky when I get sick and this is a bigger thing, I feel so exhausted emotionally and physically, just she is keeping me sane in this "

He pecked her eyes " you don't need to say this laddoo. I know you totally and I know how will you react,  in which moment. Mei sambhalunga tujhe "

She smiled a little and kissed him on his lips.

Teja " Now take me to washroom "

He nodded and lifted her up, she closed her eyes when his hands come in contact with her left breast lower, she is feeling pain everywhere in her body , since she is feeding baby, breast tenderness is also there.

He took her to the washroom and she finished her chores and he lifted her again.

She looked at him again with all love, his face doesn't have any hesitation or  disgust.

Teju " look at her, how cute she is "

Karan " meri beti haina "

Teju raised her eyebrows " acha jii aur mei "

Karan looked at her in a teasing way
" meri beti se kam "

Teju got upset over this little thing and she lied down, he frowned and then remembered something. He smiled and moved to her.

He poked her cheeks and she didn't turn up, he kept poking and she turned to him with a glare

Teja irritated " kya hai "

Karan " baapre itna gussa "

Teja " aap jao apni beti ki paas.. Mei toh cute nahi hu na... Sab jhoot tha..Sab.. You will be my first baby, sab jhoot. Beti kya agayae ab mei kuch bhi nahi hu "

Her tears were all set to flow, he slowly wiped the corner of her eyes and held her hands softly.

Karan kissed her eyes " don't cry, it breaks my heart when u cry "

Teja " don't tell lie "

Karan " teju, I love you, I love you and that's not just a word, you know I mean it when I say it. Tum meri Doll ho, my cute si baby ho, my forever, my first baby. This won't change, I won't change, just by the arrival of princess. You get what I m saying, don't run your mind in other direction. Karan Kundrra's first priority will always be his laddoo. His laddoo is his everything, tujhse upar koye kabhi nahi"