34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan

A week passed, karan was waiting impatiently tapping his foot. His eyes shined and lips curved into a big smile when he heard the announcement, he walked further and soon engulfed by a cute little boy.

(Imagine veer as 12 year Kid )

Karan " hayeee mera champ "

He kissed his whole face and veer giggled " mamu mei girl nahi hu.. Itni kisses.. Big boy I am "

Karan " you will be my baby always "

He hugged his poonam di who was smiling with tears " I m so happy that you all came "

Poonam di kissed his forehead " I m also happy to be here. How will I miss this big event of our lives.. "

He nodded and hugged jiju.

Jij " itna bada hogaya tu.. Ab Papa banewala hai "

Karan smiled and nodded. He hugged arjun and bharat who was smiling widely at him.

Arjun and bharat " congratulations mammuuuuu "

They shouted getting weird looks from others in airport, poonam di smacked their head and they whined looking at Karan.

No matter how much they grew up, how big doctors they become but they will always be his little ones.

Karan to Bharat " Aur tere lovepreet kahan hai...y she didn't come, I m not talking to her"

Bharat blushed and said " she had some exams bhai, she said she will come to see baby soon. "

Poonam di interrupted their session and they all head to home. Veer was so excited to see his mami..

The house was being decorated for the big day ahead. Veer ran to his mami who was sitting with mehendi artist around. He was about to hug her when a cute little hand stopped him, he frowned and looked down to see a little girl standing infront of him.

Veer " who are you little one "

Tara flipped her hairs back " Tara, my name is tara "

Teju " veerrrr... Bachuuu "

Veer then noticed that her hands were busy and he would have messed up her mehendi, he looked at the little chua and fake glared at her. Tara give her toothy grin to him and he turned to other side smiling. He side hugged his mami and teju kissed his forehead.

Karan " loo yaha hai... He literally flied here teju.."

Teju giggled and she looked at Karan back, she saw everyone standing and she shouted for poonam di.

Teju " di, jiju, I m so happy. My dho anmol raton come here "

Everyone came towards her and hugged her, she got emotional seeing all of them.

Teja " I missed you all so much "

Jij " we missed you too doll... Now no crying "

He wiped her tears which was flowing by now and she hugged him sideways.

Tara " uffooo sab mere Aunty ko ruladiya.. Come on yaar... Aur teju aunty, don't cry, my cutie choti will also cry then "

Karan picked her up " yes baby, u r right. Come on teju, listen to her and all smiles from now, okay "

They all nodded and one person was looking at Tara , he was wondering who is She.

Karan " di jij aap sab rest karo.. U must be tired "

They all nodded and moved to their room, veer intentionally bumped into Tara and walked away smiling, she glared at him " khadoos "

It was lunch time and karan feed teju and tara, she was eating and telling him how spend the week with her dadi and dadu.