10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta

Waking up to his n number of kisses, she giggled opening her eyes, falling for this man more who seem to be busy in giving her fishy kisses right now.. She cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead, then his eyes, his mole over his forehead , his nose, his cheeks one by one and then at the corner of his lips making his groan. He dipped his face in the crook of his neck and gave her a hickey which made her moan his name.

Teja " karannnn "

Karan " you r not doing good Tejuuuu "
He said in his husky voice and she gulped with the sensation.

Karan " happy kiss day love "

He pecked her lips and she kissed his chest visible through his vest " happy kiss day karannnnn " in her low sexy tone. He grabbed her hairs in his fist making her turn on and leaned to her lips, but before they join their lips, a loud ringing sound break there trance and they looked towards the source of the sound. It was her mobile, he glared at her and she meekly said a sorry and picked to see his sister meenu calling her. 

He frowned and she pushed him aside, he rolled his eyes and she arranged her dress a bit and he layed on his back. 

She picked the call,

Teju " hiii meenu di  "

Meenu " hiii tejuuu... Kaisi ho "

Teju " all good.. Aap batao kaisi ho "

Karan " kyu call kiya abhi tu "

He said from the side and meenu rolled her eyes " Tujhse baat karnekeliye nahi kiye.. Chal hat.. Veer wants to talk to his mami, so call kiya "

Teju " how is Vacation going ? , aap sab hamara bina enjoy kar raheho "

She said with her wobbling lips cutely and meenu was adoring her cuteness. 

Veer jumped in front of camera " nahi nahi, we r not enjoying without you here mami.. Last time it was so fun with you, but these older people doesn't know what fun is "

Meenu from behind " acha bachu "

Veer "  teju mami, u know we went to amusement park yesterday and  there were many water rides , I almost finished everything and I really missed you there. Even mom was saying if u would have been here, then u must have enjoyed alot "

Meenu " yes teju, we all missed you "

Teju " awe I miss you all too.. Veer, don't worry darling, We will visit there next year and we will have more fun okay "

Veer " yes and baby will also come na by the time. I can't wait to see her mami "

Teju " ofc baby will come by then and she's also excited to see her bhai "

She said carressing her tummy and Karan came in front of screen " and someone forget me totally.. Not fair "

Veer " ohho mamu ....how can i forget you.. I miss you too "

Karan " haan  haan ab extra addition hogaye mein.. Pehele toh bas apni mami aur princess ko miss kiya.. Jab mei samne aagaye toh aise bolraha hai"

Veer " arey,  trust me mamu.. U always let me do things on my own and I missed you seriously whenever mumma stopped me doing rides.  I said to her, u can ask meenu aunt also "

Meenu " Hahah.. I m the eye witness here I see.. Yes sunny he said that "

Karan chuckled " okay u r forgiven "

Veer savagely " when did I even asked you sorry "

Teju laughed at karan annoying face and veer looked at her with puppy face..