4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..

The day passed and it was evening, she was watching a random series, papa and mumma went to meet their friend, it's their double dinner date. He was preparing fruit salad for her. He took the bowl to her who cringed watching the fruits and he raised his eyebrow asking what, she nodded no and resumed watching the series.

Karan " baby mumma se bolo aapko bhuki lagi toh ye fruits khale "

He kept the bowl on her lap while she act like he was invisible, he pulled her on his lap and she pouted at him.

Karan " laddoo "

Teju " sunnyyyy "

Karan " Khalo "

Teju " nahi naaa... "

Karan " aur kyu "

Teju " mujhe kuch aur khana hai "

Karan " may I know what is that princess "

Teju eyes twinkled " momos, vadapav, Kachori "

Karan raised his eyebrows " nahi milega.. Fruits khalo "

Teju flopped her shoulders " kyu nahi milega "

Karan " thats not good for you and baby.. "

Teju " itni dino se khaya na "
She pouted trying to melt him but he kept his stern face.

Karan " Tab aap akele thi abhi baby haina "

Teju " hawwww.. beti kya agye.. Biwi ko bhulgaye tu. Meri wish ki parwa nahi abhi "

She become sad and he immediately kissed her cheeks " nahi meri jaan.. I care for you both...u r already very nauseous and aap frequently vomiting kar rahe hai..iss time pe zyada spicy khana kaye to aur bhi trouble hoga.. Isiliye baby love "

She kept her head on his shoulder while he started feeding her fruit " my good baby "
He said when she started munching the fruit. 

Teju " sunnyyy, baby toh abhi chotusa hogina.. Voh kaise khayegi "

Karan " good question but answer I don't know. .. "

Teju " hehe we don't even know our baby is eating or not, kaise parents hai hum " she giggled and he laughed. 

Karan " we will get to know everything soon.. Abhikeliye baby is saying mumma to eat healthy food "

He feed her and she started talking gibberish and he nodded as if he understood her. 

Teju " bas bas hogaya mera "

Karan " aise kaise hogaya.. Kuch khayi nahi"

Teju " hawwww....Jhoota aadha bowl gaali kiye meine "

She looked at him with with wide eyes and he chuckled.

Karan " baby are u full "

He traced the tummy and she looked at him nodding yes, said in her baby tone
" yeshhhhhh baby issshhhh fulllll "

He laughed and adjusted herself in his lap while he ate the rest of fruits. She slept in the same position and he looked at her who was pouting in sleep and laughed a little, picking her up in his arms he moved to their bed and she stirred when he placed her on bed and opened her eyes. He patted her head and she drifted to sleep again. Keeping the pillows on either side of her, he moved to kitchen to cook something for them for dinner.

She woke up after sometime and looked to find the other side of bed empty, she frowned thinking y he left her alone. Dropping her feet down, she walked to the living room and then heard sound from the kitchen,  she walked and smile adorned her lips looking at her sunny in kitchen apron grooving to music playing.