61. Rowdy baby Aashvi

Teju and Karan were driving to aashvi school, teja was worried and Karan was tensed, not for his baby, but for the opposite person whom she had a fight with now. 

Teja " sab aapki wajase, u spoiled her and see, she is fighting with her seniors now.. Hayee rabba, what if she is hurt, I can't see my baby hurt sunny "

Karan " arey my baby, she is our princess and my strong baby she is, mere jinta toh uss ladke ka hai.. "

Teju slapped his arms while he laughed and soon they reached her school. They walked towards the principal room and saw 6 years old aashvi standing there, glaring at a guy standing opposite to her, his jaw was bruised and he was hurt in elbows as well. There was another girl who was sitting beside aashvi, she was hurt in her knees and forehead, teju immediately ran to her and kneeled before her.

Teja in her worried tone " tara baby, kya hua.. How this happened..aashu baby r u okay "

She searched for wounds in aashvi but there was none and she turned to Tara again who was weak. Karan was furious looking at his baby girl hurt and he picked aashvi in his arms.

Karan " what happened baby "

That boys mother was glaring at her and she intervened " Usko kya puchrahe ho.. Ur daughter pushed my son and she punched him, dhikti choti par dheko kitni zorse mara mere bete ko , batameez ladki hai apki"

Karan " don't u dare accuse my child like this.. Baby aap bolo " he asked aashvi

Aashvi " Papa, this boy , he was bullying didi, he pushed her down, he was calling her.. O.. Or... Orphan.. Didi was crying, I was playing bcoz its our p.e.t period. I asked this boy y he pushed her, he said, i will push u too.. Don't support this orphan, papa u said na that's a bad word and no one is alone in this world, I said him that but he called me fool and laughed at me, mereko gussa agaye, I pushed him and punched  in anger "

She was still angry and her eyes were fire and karan's reaction were same.

Boys mom " haan to kya... Kya badi galti kardiya usne ki mardiya mere bete ko, voh toh orphan hi haina..uska papa chaligaye aur mumma gaye dusre shaadi karane.. Bade aye"

Before they could react,loud voice boomed in the room and they all got started for a second.

Teju " how dare u to call my daughter like that "

She was fierce, her eyes blazing fire, face was red due to anger and she was clenching her teeth, karan knew this teju , who wont tolerate any shit towards her loved ones. Tara and aashvi were seeing this teja for the first time. 

Boy " Hmm... Hmm.. It... It.. Was a joke. .. " he fumbled seeing her furious.

Teju went and stood in front of the guy " you messed with my daughter and u think this is a joke.. Calling my daughter orphan is not a joke, calling my princess fool is not a joke and u know the biggest joke, it is standing in front of me.. Yes u r the biggest joke.. "

His mom ' listen, u can't talk to my son like that "

Teju turned to her " and your son can push them and hurt them, call them with all these terms, thats fine.. ? "

His father " it was between kids, let's not get to the reason now "

Teja " oh then y u people are here , y we r here.. If it was between just kids, then my daughter have already answered ur son by knocking his jaw I guess " she smirked and turned to aashvi who was till now scared of her mumma reaction and now she is happy, she winked and teju smiled.

She held Tara hands and brought her near to them " She is Ms. Tara Sharma, we r there for her, we r not just her guardian but her parents as well. Khabardar meri beti ko kabhi aise kaha to.. Not just you, I wont leave anyone doing this thing to her "