3. When will the baby come?

The duo to be parents left to meet their doctor, he was driving the car and she was sitting in the passenger seat. He held her hands and his smile was not leaving his face and she was just looking at him with her hands resting on her cheek.

Karan " baby mumma ko bolo Papa ko itna nahi tadna.. "

Teju pouted  " baby Papa ko bolo.. Mumma can see Papa anytime, anywhere bcoz he is mine "

He blushed and took her hands which was in his hold over the gear to his lips and placed a soft kiss on her palms making her smile widely. 

Teja " kitna ajeeb haina, kal tak we didn't even imagine us to be parents and now see, we r going to meet the doctor to check our baby in my womb "

Karan " unexpected things gives the best feeling in the world, yes i agree we didn't imagine or planned for a baby, but when i get to know about our baby, I felt out of world tejuuu.. I felt so overwhelmed that I am father now "

He looked at her who was staring at him with different emotion, the mother in her is admiring the father in him, that's a different feeling and most purest one in the world.

Teju " I love u papa sunny "

Karan " I love u too mumma laddoo "

She kissed his cheeks little jumping and he caught her in one hand, other one holding the steering.

Karan " aramse laddoo.. Baby u shud not jump like this, stop ur bunny acts till our princess come "

She pouted when he talked to her in a stern voice " aap daat kyu raheho mujhe.. Jao I am not talking to you "

She turned to the other side while he chucked at his baby laddoo..

Karan " God, who will say u r going to be a mother laddoo.. U r a baby yourself. Uff I need to handle 2 babies now "

Teju " U don't have any choice Mr. Karan kundrra "

Karan " acha Mrs. Kundrra...show some pity on ur poor husband laddoo "

Teju " haan.. Very funny " she made a cute annoying face and turned to other side while he laughed and stopped the car.

Teju "  ab ghadi kyu roka hai..hawwww sunny u r going to leave me here, ask me to get out... Bechari mei kya karungi akele "

karan " oyeee.. Drama queen.. Chal utar.. Hospital agaye.. Pagal ladki "

He dropped down and moved to her side, opened the door for her and held her hands, she smiled softly seeing his care, he wrapped his hands on her waist, pulling her closer and softly holding her, she was loving everything.

She didn't care about how the people around are watching them, she didn't care the ladies gossiping arpund them, she didn't care about the girls ogling at her man shamelessly, all she care about was his attention and love towards her. He looked at her and raised his eyebrows, she kissed his cheeks making him shy and a blush crept on his cheeks..

Teju " awwe mera duggu shy horaha hai..my baby " she wiggled with his chin playing and he shied away more.

Karan " laddoo.. Mat kar.. I m feeling shy.. See the ladies are looking at us "

Teju " U think I care, Tejasswi Karan Kundrra doesn't care about these things.. "

Karan smirked " acha Mrs kundrra "

He pecked her lips making her eyes widen and she slapped his arms blushing, while the ladies had their mouth open ajar. They walked to the waiting room and settled on the couch. He looked at the ladies still looking at them with open mouth, he went closer to them and she looked at his move confused.