47 - Court's decision on Tara

Hiyaaa...  A small disclaimer!

This chapter is about Tara, some of you don't want to read about tara as per the comments I received in earlier chapters, but I can't just remove a character of my story just like that. Tara is also a important character, I have been talking about a cruel side of parenthood through her, so giving her what she deserves is also important to me. If you don't want to read about her, you can skip this chapter and read further chapters coming ahead.. To me, each and every character of the story is important and justifying their part is my role as writer here. Thank you :)
.....................................................................

Aur ek baat, this will have a court session, I don't know much about it. I searched a few and based on some past case history, I have come to this conclusion. Please don't mind 🤭
.....................................................................
Karan and teju were getting ready for the hearing session, they r the main witness from Tara side to provide the necessary information about Mrs. Sharon, Tara mother and her dear boyfriend.

Karan " Hope sab acha ho aaj "

Teja " I hope she comes today to the court and this ends here. That poor kid is suffering admist all this "

Karan took his princess " and my princess is ready "

Teja " can't we take aashu with us "

Karan " she would start crying the minute we step there, she won't handle the new chaotic environment. Mumma will handle her and I have asked nik to be with her "

Teja " Papa is also coming? "

Karan " yes, he knew few people there and uncle also requested his presence, so papa is accompanying us"

Teja " okay, give her to me "

He gave aashu to teja who breast fed her before leaving. Since aashvi is on solids, she drinks mother's milk thrice a day and rest will be her favorite fruit smash, dal rice and so.. 

They came outside and papa was all ready and waiting for them. Karan took aashu who was blinking at her father.

Karan " princess, Papa mumma and dadu are going out, till then you will be with dadi and nik chachu. He will be here soon, aap dadi ko pareshan mat karna, okay "

He kissed her face and she smiled widely, teju kissed her forehead and they gave her to mumma kundrra. Nik also arrived and they left for the court.