49. Yeh dooriyan

Everything was going good, it's been a month since the court session and life had been changed for Tara but a positive change. She is staying with her grandparents who had shifted to Mumbai for her. 

Veer is staying in Mumbai, he will be leaving next month after aashvi birthday. Mumma and Papa kundra are having their best time together, meenu di has left to US already.

Coming to karan and teju, aashvi's each and every step is making them fall in love with her more. She started taking slow steps, she grabs things and most importantly she listen while other person talk. She started nodding her head more often now as if she understood them.

.....................................................................

Karan was standing with his hands on his ears, he is trying to melt the angry girls infront of him who is sitting with arms crossed and looking other side. 

Karan " tejuu, I'm really sorry, I didn't meant to shout at you, please, I was already stressed and jab tune bola, tere upar fatadiya please baby understand na, I m sorry "

She didn't seem to bother and he looked at his princess for help, he pouted at her and she also pouted at him but didn't get convinced by her father.  She was copying her mother's action.

He sighed thinking the blunder he did  few mins before ..

He was talking over phone to someone, he was shouting, thanks to their glass door of balcony, his high voice didn't reach his princess who was sleeping.

He came back inside and called Omi, teju came inside the room at the same time. 

Karan to omi " book my flight ticket to Delhi. Yes the earliest one.. "

He again called someone and started shouting at them " how can you be so careless, is this y I pay you guys and do you even know the impact of your mistake. That is my hardwork and you guys are fucking playing ur I didn't do anything card here. I m coming and I want you there, suna tumne "

His shouts woke up aashvi who cried hearing his raised voice for first time , teju immediately took her in his arms and tries to console her. She was jumping in teju arms to go to her father who was talking to someone.

Karan " Teja I need to leave to Delhi, there is some issue with kundrra Fashion and I need to be there to clear few things "

Teja was shocked to listen to him, she didn't know how to react

Teja " sunny, is it really important for you to go, you can handle from here na"

Karan " I need to be there, it's an emergency, i will be staying there for 4 to 5 days "

He started packing and she held his arms with one hand, since other was holding aashu.

Teja " tussi na jao sunny, 4 to 5 days is difficult for me, please. Take me with you or else "

Karan " phir aashvi ko kon dehkega, she cannot travel now "

Teja " I will handle her, we will take her,  she also can't stay without you "

He was already pissed and her constantly trying to stop him just got overhead for him and he shouted at her

Karan " I can't take you teja, can't you understand that. She is not even a year old and you want her to travel, be responsible. Ghumne thodi chalrahe hu, kaam ki wajase jaarahe hu, itnisi baat samaj nahi aarahe hai tujhe, phele bhi toh jaata hu, tab rehgaye na mere bina, ab kya zidd kararhe hai "