66. Our content life

The next morning was bright just like how their life is going to be...

He opened his eyes to see her beautiful smile, her laddooo face and her snuggling closer to him, he sighed, he can never stay upset with her for long , not when she bring her melting face infront of him. He looked around and saw aashvi missing, the clock ticks making him realize it's 9 in the morning.

He didn't have a heart to move away from her, he wrapped his arms even more tightly making her smile in her sleep and his face automatically reflected with the smile.

Karan pov " I was rude to her yesterday, she was right at her place. She didn't knew that I was thinking that for her, when I sweared on our love, from that moment she didn't even question me, she accepted everything and didn't argued over it. I'm sorry laddooo, but I can't see you suffering, i saw you going through so much and I promised you that I will never let you go through that again. The agony, the negligence, even though it was unintentional yet we have ignored you and you were right at your point. Unintentionally or intentionally, it doesn't matter to me, all matters is you and your feelings. We r happy laddoo, you, me and aashvi, this is love and this is enough. Please forgive me for snapping at you and try to understand me love "

Teju " kya sochrahe ho "

That's when he realized, she was awake, looking at him, tracing his cheeks and with so much love in her eyes, he thought she would be upset, she would be angry but here, she was in his arms, caressing his cheeks with love and he couldn't thank his stars enough for sending this human in his life.

Karan slowly pulled her hands and kissed her knuckles softly " I m sorry "

She smiled and whispered " you don't have to be.. "

Karan " no.. I was wrong.. You were at no fault.. I hide the truth and your reaction was accepted. Hmm... Teju.. I...."

Teju shushed him " I know.. I know y u did that.. I understood and please don't say sorry. You did that for me.. For us and you were right.. We r enough, you, me and aashvi. This is content.. Our life is content and peaceful "

Karan cupped her cheeks " teju, I love you so much, so much that you couldn't even imagine.. Your smile and your happiness is my everything and that makes me feel happy and be at peace baby. "

She whispered looking into his eyes
" I love you too and I love you to the moon and back, I think i was good enough in my past life that u came as a blessing in this life "

He smiled and she pecked his chin, they were so close to each other and the silence filled in the room, only resonating their heart beats and their breath mingled when they parted their lips, she pulled up meeting his lips and he immediately grabbed her waist, she was on top of him and kissed him like eternity, he let her take control and soon they were on their own world, worshipping each other, showering love on each other..

After an hour, they walked outside after freshening up to see aashvi sitting on the couch, she have her grip band on. Omi was beside her and she was teaching avi to build blocks.

Aashvi " ye nahi... Voh wala "

Karan walked to her and made her sit on his lap while avi ran to his badimaa.

Avi " You r so beautiful badimaa " he kissed her cheeks making her smile. widely

Teju " awe my baby.. Thanks love "

Omi " ahem ahem.. I know the secret of this beauty.. Kyu bhai "

He glared at omi and teju blushed, aashvi looked at them confused. Karan wanted to divert her attention and he asked her how she came to living room and why...