40. Hello, cutie choti ❤

The next few hours passed by mother and daughter sleeping. He was there, sitting beside the bed and looking at the duo. Mumma was lying in the couch in the room. It was around 1. 30 am, baby shrieked and started crying, he immediately lift her in his arms but she isn't stopping, teju and mumma woke up and mumma asked her to feed the baby. Karan was so worried seeing her crying so much and his eyes started watering.

Baby was drinking her milk and stopped crying. Karan was relieved seeing her calm and mumma chuckled at his reaction.

Mumma " voh baby hai karan, she will cry when she is hungry. Tu roh mat har dafa aise "

Karan " Usko rote huye nahi dheksakta mumma "

Mumma patted his back smiling and went back to her seat. Teju handover the baby to him asking him to make her burp, he slowly patted back from top to below and she burped.

He saw her, she opened her eyes for the first time and those doe shaped eyes were the ones to completely fall for.  He gasped seeing the beauty of her eyes and the way it shines.

Karan " Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful.. Her eyes.. Laddoo seee her eyes "

Teju looked at him who was feeling ecstatic at the moment. 

Karan " Papa ki princes kinni cutee hai "

He hugged her closer to his heart and her lips twitched like she smiled and he was on cloud nine.

Karan " see, she smiled.  She smiled at her papa.."

Teju and mumma was adoring the duo.

A man becomes more adorable when he turns father and behave like a baby  himself.. 

He kissed her forehead and swayed her sometime, she slept soon and be placed her on the cot. 

Karan " aap sojao mumma, tabhiyat kharab hojayega warna"

Mumma  nodded and she slept on the couch. Karan held teju hands and he kissed her knuckles. 

Karan " Thank you love,  thank you so much. No words to describe my happiness today and the reason is you. You have made through this difficult journey and brought her to their world. She completes us and I am more grateful to you. Thank you for entering my life and making it the most beautiful. I m sorry that you had to go through this painful time "

She nodded no and held him closer
" This journey is nothing without you and our family, you held me together when I had breakdown, you handle me when I turn cranky, you loved me even when I did so many flaws, you protected me and her by everything you could and you also been the biggest support system to me in this journey. I know it's painful but as I said, it's worth it. It's worth when I see her in your arms , when I see you happy looking at her face,  when I see this shine in your eyes and when I see this smile on your face bcoz of her. It's worth it sunny and I can go to any extent for this "

He was so emotional, he kissed her forehead and hugged her slowly. 

Karan " sleep ,she will be up in sometime again "

She nodded and slept holding his hands while he was just looking at her and ruffling her hairs. 

Like he said, princess cried again after 2 hours and she feed her and the process repeated. 

.....................................................................

It was 7 in the morning, the door opened and Papa entered with pra. He woke up mumma and asked her to Freshnup. He saw karan sleeping keeping his head on the bed and she was holding his hands.