5. My Rose, this is for you :)

The next morning, he woke up before her,making sure of her safety, he kissed her forehead and belly, she smiled in her sleep and her smile brought a big smile on his face.

Karan " I love you my laddoo "
He whispered near her ears and kissed her temple. 

Teju "I love you too sunny " she whispered in her sleep and his heart danced at that moment. He walked to get ready and came back wearing casuals. 

He came outside and called omi

Karan " oye nalayak kahan hai tu "

Omi " Door kholo, bahar hi hu "

He opened the door to see a sleepy nik and omi with some bags. He grinned and took the bag from them and they entered the house. He opened the bags and started with his work with the help of the both.

Karan " I hope she likes "

Omi yawning " ofc she will , subha 5 baje utkar aapne ye sab kiye hai "

Nik " aur hume bhi sone nahi diya "
He slopped on the couch and karan smacked his head.

Karan " badi badi batei karta haina hamesha, bhabhi hai mera, blah blah, toh karna hoga sab "

Nik " haan haan..badla lunga aapse... "

He rolled his eyes and went to make tea for them selves.  He prepared her morning drink with a light breakfast for her. Mumma and Papa kundrra came outside already and they were shocked to see the room. They smiled widely and looked at karan who was busy making them breakfast. 

Mumma " So today Mr. Junior kundrra is on duty "

He looked at his mother raising his head and walked to her with a smile, he kissed her temple and wished her a good morning. 

Karan " if I wake up late, ur husband doesn't let me do these things for my wife. Isiliye mein jaldi agaya "

She laughed and helped him for a while. He have her morning drink and also gave his Papa his adrak chai.

Papa " dusra time acha kaam kiye tune "

Karan cringed his eyebrows " aur Pehela kon "

Papa " Tang se kudi chuni hai apne liye.. Mere beti ko ghar laya "

Karan "aate hi beti ka shuru hogaya "

Papa smacked his arms and then looked at the other two men sleeping sideways on the couch.  Papa and karan looked at each other and smirked, they went near him and splaashhhhhhh. 

Omi and nik woke up all drenched from face to upper chest, they looked at the father son duo who just woke up with their special water therapy.

Omi " papaaaa "

Nik looked at them and wiped his face, and again turned and slept making the trio shocked and mumma laughed. Omi and karan jumped on him making his shout and they punched him making him scream.

Mumma " okay enough now.. Sunny, go and wake up teju, u two also get ready and come "

She said and the trio sprinted to their rooms.  He changed his shirt which turned Wet bcoz of their little play session and walked to her. He slide her hairs which was covering her face, pecked her cheeks and gave fishy kisses till her neck. 

Karan " baby, my love.. Wake up my Jaan.."

Teju in her baby voice " Basssshhhhh dhooo minute sunnyyyyy "

Karan " my laddooo.. Aapka dho minute kabhi khatam nahi hota pata hai mujhe.. Wake up sunshine.. Baby must be hungry love, come on "

She opened her eyes cutely " toh aapko baby ki fikar hai.. Hawwww.. Meine bhi nahi khaya.. I am also hungryyyy "