63. Aashvi is hurt

It's been 10 years since she was born and they never felt short of love for her, she is their little magic for sure and none can actually imagine their life without her. 

Right now, she is tapping her feet in front of her school, waiting for her omi chachu who is on the way, she is going to see her little brother avi ( omi son ) and they r going for shopping together.

Watchman " bibi ji, papa ko call karegi? "

Aashvi " nahi uncle, chachu aarhe hai... On the way honge "

He nodded and left inside to lock the doors of classroom. A car dropped by and she was happy to her chachu there, she hugged him tightly as he dropped down and he hugged her back.

Aashvi pouted " you r late "

Omi held his ears " sorry pari "

Aashvi " okay aashvi forgive you "

She kissed his cheeks and he kissed her forehead. They were driving to his home first and will pick avi from there. 

They reached his home and she ran inside to see her favourite brother.

Aashu " aviiiii "

Avi, 5 years, who was playing with his toy smiled widely seeing his sister, she picked him up and kissed his whole face.

Aashu " I missed u so much avii "

Avi " miss you too princess di "

He also kissed her cheeks and she smiled widely this time.

Omi " okay my sweethearts, come let's go for shopping.. "

Aash aviii " yessss yippieeeee"

They hoped into the car and drove to the nearby mall, she was shopping for her baby brother and her sister Tara..

Aashvi " chachu... How is this "

Omi saw she was looking for shirts and he smiled, she never misses anyone in her shopping.

Karan called omi " hello omi "

Omi " haan bhai, we r here for shopping "

Karan " acha which mall "

Omi " infinity Mall bhai "

Karan " we will be there soon "

Omi " matlab you and bhabhi are coming "

Karan " no, just I am coming.. Teju is still shooting "

Omi " okay bhai "

Karan " nik teju ki saath hai, he will join us in home "

Omi " jii bhai "

Omi turned to see aashvi and she was pouting bcoz he didn't answer her yet, he raised his hands up and moved to her. She showed him two shirts , he selected one and she smiled widely remembering she also wanted the same.

Omi "you wanted that right? "

Aashvi nodded cutely and he smiled ruffling her hairs. Her happiness matters the most to them, nothing else. 

Aashvi " avii, come here baby "

He came and stood beside her with a big elephant toy and she chuckled. It's more than his height and he was dragging it.  They shopped for couple more minutes and walked to food court, unexpected to them, karan was already there, he waved at them and both the kids ran to him leaving omi to carry the bags.

Karan kissed both their foreheads and they kissed his cheeks from either side.

Karan "so shopping over ?"