12- Don't u dare speak a word

Two weeks later,

It was the day of their first ultrasound and they r so excited to watch their princess for first time. Karan couldn't sleep the whole night bcoz of the excitement, he literally behaved like a child whole night, setting the alarms again and again, peeping out from blanket to see the time, he literally woke up when it was still dawn and he got ready before the sunrise. He was searching for things to be done in ultrasound and noting down the questions to be asked to the doctor.

She frowned when the place beside her was empty, she opened her eyes to see him no where in the room. She put her slippers and walked outside in search of them. .

He was standing on the living room balcony watching something. She was shocked to see him all ready, clean shaved and looking like a bby, she peeked into see what he was watching and went awww on him.

He was watching the procedure of ultrasound murmering things " isme dard hone jaise kuch bhi nahi.. They will apply gel and phir scanner.. Okay.. No issues.. Two bottle pani Chahiye, She need to be bladder full.. That's fine.. "

He turned closing the IPad and was shocked to see her standing behind him with arms rested on her waist.

Teju sternly " what r u doing "

Karan " kuch bhi nahi..Mei kya karungi "

Teju " I saw u were watching something "

Karan " voh voh "

He rubbed his nape and made a baby face

Teju " awwww mera little...shy horaha"

She hugged him and kissed his cheeks " I love you, u know u r the best. I m lucky to have you and u don't need to be shy away sunny, Men should also know these things to take care of their partner during this phase. I found u so cute when u does this little things for me "

He smiled widely and kissed her forehead
" so momma ready to see baby "

Teju " mumma is ready and excited just like papa "

He picked her in his arms " let's get ready then "

They got ready by 7.30 and their appointment was by 9 in the morning. He made her drink water, juice and liquid mostly till they reach the hospital.

By 8.45, they reached the hospital and she was full on bladder, doctor called them inside and both felt nervous, they can hear their heart beats, he hugged her before they enter " calm down love, we will do this together "

She nodded and both entered, doc asked about her general health and they proceeded toward the scan room. Doc checked her bladder and once she was sure that she is full, she started her procedure that searched for our little one.

Karan was looking at the monitor without blinking his eyes, Teju was looking at him and the monitor back to back

Doc " there he or she is, that little dot u see"

She marked the baby spot and both had tears in their eyes.

Karan " ye sach mei pea size hai "

Doc " it's been a month and half na Karan do it will be this size "

Teju " sunny.. Our baby "

She looked at him with tears and he nodded with tears at her. Doc smiled and moved outside giving them some privacy and asked the nurse to get the print copy of the scan.

Teju hugged him and let her tears fall
" you saw her na, she is so small, our little magaic "

Karan kissed her temple and calmed her
" don't cry love, she will also cry then. I don't want one more cry baby " ,he chuckled at the end