16. Cutie Teju with cute belly

A leap of 1 month.. 

In this one month, there had been so many changes with the to be parents. Teju and Karan used to argue over every little things but at the end of day he will manao her and get her what she wishes for without compromising with her health. She is 4 months pregnant now and her baby bump had been slightly visible which is making Karan go crazy.

He never talks to her without carressing her bump, that gives him a immense satisfication of connecting with his baby. 

Karan was sitting with his body against the headboard and she was laying on him. He was caressing her belly, listening to her talks who was complaining how pra and meenu were teasing her saying she looks golu golu now. 

Karan " that you were always from beginning baby "

Teju turned her face to him " kya "

Karan pulled her cheeks " golu golu "

Teju whined " sunnnyyyyyyy "

Karan laughed at her cute face " mera laddoo "

He kissed her cheeks with a sound and she made a ewww face, the one thing she was getting annoyed more nowadays is his way of kissing, she get annoyed when he leave her with muahh sound.

Teja " sunny if you do that again I will restrict you from kissing me "

He turned her face and caressed her lips with his thumb " no one can restrict me from kissing you biwi, not even you "

He claimed her lips and she happily gave in. Both broke the kiss and he kissed her forehead.

Teja " y u always caress my baby bump "

Karan " bcoz I want to feel my baby "

Teja " aise kaise "

Karan " you know my love language is touch right, I never keep my hands off you bcoz thats how I am, I will entwine our hands, touch ur back, kiss your shoulder, kiss your cheeks, carress your arms, all this make me believe like you r with me and I am more than willing to show my love, I don't care if people mind about our pda. Like the same way, I do this bcoz I want to feel her, I can't feel her directly like you but when I do this, I feel like she is also touching my hand, she is also responding to my touch and she wants her papa presence like this.  Tu dhekna, she will kick you whenever she wants her papa and when I do this she will calm down, this will happen for sure in few months. Dheklene "

Teju smiled, it's true she will yearn for his touch, a baby feels protective with her father's warmth and she can feel already that her princess's is going to be spoiled by her father and be a father girl completely.

Karan " I want to see you with that full blown baby bump, itni mei hi tu inni cute hai, uss time pe toh mei mari jawan "

He acted like fainting and she giggled

Teju " Dramebazz "

Karan " sangat ka asar "
He said flicking her head and She pouted making him kiss her pout. After talking for sometime, they took a nap.