58. Aashvi and her Papa

Hiyaaa... I m really sorry for not updating regularly, my circumstances are not that great that I could write a chapter peacefully. I m updating today bcoz its been long, hope u all will like this chapter. Please don't mind if it's not up to the level.

Thank you for all the love and support.. Enjoy reading..

......................................................................

A leap of 1 year and now aashvi was 2 years, 8 months old. She is growing very fast and that make her papa sad as he doesn't want her to grow this fast. He want to cherish her every moments and he wanted to be with her all time.

Both karan and teju managed to share their responsibilities when it comes to her, it was not a rose path, definitely thorns were there, there were days they both fought with each other but that never made then distant, they come back more closer and stronger every time.

Aashvi was playing ball with her dada in their apartment park along with her friends. Karan was sitting and sulking in couch, teju was looking at mumma and she was looking at her son. 

Mumma " sunny phele sunn toh "

Karan " mumma please.. No way, I m sending my baby to school now, bohot choti hai mumma, what's the need to send her now itself, let her grow up and then we will send her to school "

Mumma " sunny, she is going to be 3 years soon and abhi nahi toh kab "

Teja " This is the age for her to get socialize and make friends sunny,she need to go and spend time, learn new things, school is the best for that "

Karan glared at her " I can teach my baby new things and she doesn't need new people as friends, she already havee a bunch of people wrapped in her fingers and most importantly her Papa is here for her "

Teju glared him back " oh really, you r not 3 years, remember that . She wants someone of her age to communicate and she need that environment, if we delay, she won't be able to progress further sunny.. "

Karan " I m not sending her to school now and that's final "

Teju " And you can't decide that alone, she is our daughter and I m serious about her school admission "

Karan " I am serious about what I said. Just leave this thing here and yes u can't decide this alone tejasswi if I can't do the same "

He walked outside and teju sighed. Mumma was looking at both of them thinking what to do. 

Teju " what does he think of himself mumma, har bar unki marzi nahi chalega, does he think I don't have any care towards my daughter, I m also feeling anxious about her growing up so fast but this is for aashu only na maa, she need to be among her peer groups. We can't bind her to us always na mumma.. But no, he need to just shout and say he won't let that happen, aise kya kehdiya meine.. He need to sit and think what I m saying, but he won't do that, let him keep her with him, wrapped around his body, you know sometimes I feel like I don't have any rights on her as a mother "

Her voice choked as she said the last time and few tears ran her cheeks, she wiped them and moved to their room.

Aashvi entered the living room with her Dada and she was looking for her mumma and papa.

Aashvi " dadi, mumma papa kahan hai "

Mumma picked her up and made her sit in her lap " Papa bahar gaye and mumma room pe "

Aashvi " mumma ki paas jao ? "

Mumma nodded no " abhi nahi, she need some rest. Aaja mei khana deti hu "