9. Hug kiya ya masti?

The next morning was asusual for everyone , the only difference is he had his night shoot and she forced him to go when he was reluctant.

He was sulking in the set, he can't call her as she might be sleeping and he just want to bang his head somewhere to let this frustration go. 

Omi in his scared tone " bhai, she will be fine.. Mumma haina unke saath.. Please aap shant raho.. "

Karan " kya zarurat thi tujhe usse batanae ki mujhe night shoot hai.. I told you to manage the schedule right, I can't be doing night shoots then y the hell u didn't do. U work for me and this is how u do things, u will force me to attend a shoot when I m not ready.. Don't repeat this mistake ever "

He said in a stern tone and walked away, omi felt bad as he was angry on him. He tried to manage the schedule but this one was important and they had to shoot it at night, when Karan was not agreeing he didn't find any other option. He said to his dearest bhabhi who convince him, sorry threatened him to go to shoot. 

Nik " chodo yaar bhai... U know him right, unko bas bhabhi ki paas rehna hai and he is in grumpy mood that he had to leave her and come here. Line mei ajyenge, don't worry "

Omi nodded still he felt bad in his professional side when he questioned him.

On the other side, Karan was in his vanity and Mangaya dada was doing his makeup, he was doing his touch up when some amount of loose powder fell on his attire, he cringed his eyebrows

" theek se karo mangaya, shoot raat mei hai, iska matlab yeh nahi ki, u will do my makeup sleeping "

Mangaya said a quick sorry and cleaned the stuff and finished his work, he was called for shoot, he wanted something but couldn't find, he remembered giving it to parvez,  he called him but he was out, so didn't hear it.

" ye parvez kahan gaya ab "

Nik and omi shared a look knowing
" parvez gaya ab "

Karan furiously walked out and saw him chatting with other people " yehi hai tera kaam, haa.. Tu mera personal assistant hai, pata hai uska meaning, tujhe mere saath hona chahiye but no, everytime I have to come search for you , parvez parvez, kya tu meri biwi hai, Har waqt tujhe bulati rahunga.. Yahan kya kararha.. Wahan mei tujhe dundrahehu aur tu yahan aarmse batei karaha.. "

Parvez " bhai sorry, meine socha aapka shoot ka waqt ho gaye toh mei kya karungi.. Bolo bhai, kya Chahiye "

Karan " nahi nahi tu batei kar, mei wait karti hu.. Mere toh kaam nahi haina.. Itni raat pe time pass karne ayi hu apni biwi ko chodkar.. Tu continue kar "

Parvez looked at the others and they signalled the green bag he was holding, he understood and forward the bag to him, he snatched the bag and walked away to the set. 

The team members looked at each other and busted into laughters. 

Nik " sirf ek raat unko bhabhi se alag kiya, dheko unne , bhai pagal hogaye "

Omi composed himself " parvez bhuramat mana, unka mood theek nahi hai.. "

Parvez " haan  bhai.. Humari Sir hai, Koye baat nahi "

They all smiled and went inside before he take the whole set on his head.  There was a break in between and he took his phone, everyone around him were silent knowing his mood, not to trigger the lion anymore. 

There was a video from her, he looked at the timing and saw it was around 1.30 am in the morning, he frowned and opened the video

" Hi Papa , good morning, baby want to talk to papa, so mumma is helping her.  Papa, I miss you and I know u also do. I know mumma send you to work, I m also gussa on mumma but she made me understand that ur work need dedication. She said to me how much hardwork u have put for this film and she didn't want anyone to say anything negative about you. Mumma and baby will always be the reason for papa to be proud, not a reason for him to let down. Then I understood what she is trying to say, we know you love us so much and always want to be with us but work is also important na Papa, we can't neglect it right. My papa is best and baby is so proud of him, we miss you papa..  Aur haan, omi chachu is not at fault, he tried his best but it was unfortunate papa.. Don't shout at him please... Come soon.. Misssssss you, mumma also misssss youuuu, now don't frown looking at the timing , I pre recorded and set timing before.. Now byee Papa, mumma and baby sleepy sleepy good night love youuuuuu "