13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)

He drove to an isolated place, he was feeling frustrated, he doesn't want to scold her in this condition but she does things which make him lose his calm and act like this to her. He knows her better, he knows her body condition and her health, that's the main reason he refused her to eat outside food and especially spicy one but she ignored his words and ended up being sick which he hate the most now. 

He can't see her weak, he always love when she run around being enegertic and do things to annoy him. Seeing her at one place laying sick is something he never liked related to her. 

He stopped the car and held his hairs in his palm and punched his steering.

Karan pov " why laddoo, why, why can't you just listen to me once. I understand you were craving, at least u shud have informed me about that. What if something serious happened? Kya mei reh paungi agar tujhe kuch hogaye toh, u know I hate to see u sick but u don't care about me and my feelings na. Mei baat nahi karungi tujhse abhi.. "

He called his mumma who was now struggling hard to control the crying kid infront of her.

Karan " hello,  mumma "

Mumma "sunny where are you beta, she is crying non stop, sunny me and ur papa are worried for her, please come back soon "

He could hear her sobs and his father saying her to stop crying. 

Bg voice "mujhe sunny chahiye, papa he got angry, he don't love me anymore.. He.. He scold me.. He... He is hurt.. He.. walked out bcoz of me.. He.. He won't talk to me..Papa.. Ask him to talk to me na.. Please.. I want my sunny.. Please "

She wailed and he controlled his emotions. He knows she is scared for their baby now and she needed his comfort.

Karan " I m coming mumma"

He kept the call down and drive towards his home. He reached his house in less time than needed and opened the door. His parents were knocking the door and he was shocked to see the situation.

Karan " why are you both here, what happen.. Y u left her alone mumma "

Mumma " sunny she asked us to leave us alone for sometime and we came out, but she locked the door and it's been a while she isn't opening "

He got scared, she is already sick and now this crying n all what if something happens to her, he opened the door with spare keys and they all got emotional a little seeing the scene infront of him.

She was talking to the teddy which he gifted her on the teddy day

Teju " You know, he shouted at me. He said I don't care about him, he also scolded me saying I m careless and I don't care for the baby.. Teddy, u know right how much I love our baby but still he said that. It's hurting u know. Haan meine galti kiye, I know it's wrong, I apologized na but y will he listen to me. He though always wanted to scold me.. Kya mei ab uski baby nahi hu.. Am I not important to him teddy, mujhe rona araha.. My mind is over thinking, ab mei kya karun.. "

She traced her belly " Ur Papa loves u alot. But mumma also love u alot ,I m sorry I did something that might have hurt you but it was not my intention princess. Please don't hate ur momma. I m sorry, bahar aake u can hit me, scold me okay. I am sorry and one more request,please don't crave for anything, i can't fulfill it, ur papa don't like me doing things on my own. We will eat what he gives and we wont pressurize papa or anyone okay. I m sorry again, please forgive ur momma, I won't repeat this. I love you princess, come soon, I... "

She turned listening some noise and saw the trio standing there. She looked down and wiped her tears, she wanted to hug him but what if he move away, she can't afford to beat that level of ignorance from him.