36. The best gift ever

The same evening ,everyone were chilling around. Teju woke up and saw him sleeping. He was snuggling into her chest just like little babies do.

Teja " baby, utto.. I need to use washroom.. "

He opened his eyes and gave her the best smile which made her go aww. She ruffled his hairs " thak gaya mera bacha "

He smiled and held her hands kissing her palms " Anything for my babies"

He sat up and she tied her hairs into bun, he kissed her forehead.

Teja " Sunny, ask manoj to prepare cupcakes for the kids, they were asking for it "

Karan " hukum begum aur kuch "

She nodded no and opened her arms, he picked her up and took her to washroom. Both freshnup and walked outside to see everyone laughing and talking about something. 

Karan " ho kya raha yahan "

Tara ran to him and he lifted her in his arms " Uncle, ye khadoos mera dimag kha raha hai"

She said cutely and everyone laughed.

Veer " Oye little chua, jhoot mat bol, mamu voh mereko tang kar rhe hai "

Tara glared at veer " You ate my chocolate, you pulled my hairs, you stole my shoes and bolrahe ho meine tang kiya "

Teju opened her mouth wide and palmed her mouth " ye toh badi baat hai "

Tara nodded seriously and everyone tried harder to control their laugh. 

Veer " Mami not you too.. Stop being dramatic you two please "

Both teju and Tara rolled their eyes and everyone laughed. 

Veer " y you two are making same reaction now "

Karan " they does that often "

Bharat " Waise mamu, u didn't gift anything for mami "

He raised his eyebrows and Karan gave him a smirk. Teju also looked at him with puppy eyes and he chuckled.

Karan " I have something for you, I hope u will like it, I can't bring that here,  we need to go and see the gift "

Teja " wow I m curious now "

Tara " but, you already gifted her na "

Everyone looked at her confused,

Veer " oyee kab diya.. We don't know "

Tara touched teju belly " this is uncle gift na, dadi u only said, uncle gave baby to teju aunty. This is best gift na"

Tejran blushed and elders coughed not knowing what to say.

Tara " sab ko ek hi time cough kyu aarahe hai.. Uncle say, you only gifted baby to teju aunty na "

Karan closed her mouth " meri maa, chup abhi..han han meine diye..okay.. No no more talks "

She pouted and all laughed at her innocence.

The door bell rang and it was Tara's grand parents. They walked in and saw everyone in living room.

Karan " uncle aunty aayie...kahan gaye aap function ki baat.. Itni jaldi kyu gaye"

Tara Dada " voh beta, urgent kaam tha.. We have to head to Delhi now. Tara's chachu have some work with us and her, he need her presence there.  We have to leave immediately"

Teju face fell and she asked "  abhi "

They nodded " we don't have any other choice. We will finish the work and come back soon. Hopefully everything goes well "