56. You know I hate....

Teju had been balancing both her work and aashvi with the help of her Papa and her dearest husband. He is managing his schedule just for her and taking care of things related to aashvi. 

Today she left early in the morning for her shoot, she prepared aashvi food and asked manoj to take care of breakfast and lunch, dinner will be hers since she will be returning late in afternoon.

Karan woke up all cuddled up with his baby princess and a instant smile came on his face seeing her. He already knew about teju schedule, he turned to his left and saw a flask and a note attached to it. 

Don't be grumpy, your girlfriend is here, have her 😉

- Wifey

He chuckled, she is really jealous of his chai. Karan called her but the call was unanswered. He pulled off from the bed and arranged the pillow near to her so that she won't fall while turning around. She is definitely going to be cranky when she wake up as her mother wasn't here today.

He quickly freshnup and had his chai, morning chai by his wife is a bliss, she learned to make  chai just for him, now she is a master in it. 

He kissed his baby girl cheeks and give fishy kisses to her to wake her up and she slowly rubbed her eyes with her knuckles and pouted at him.

Karan " open your eyes my baby jaan"

She opened her eyes and looked at him with her enchanting beautiful eyes and there he fall for them once again. She sat on the bed and kissed his cheeks and he smiled widely. He looked at her who is looking around and searching for her mumma. 

Aashu turned to him with sad look
" Mumma "

Karan " mumma went to work baby, but she will be back soon "

Aashu climbed on him and he picked her up " Papa, mummaa "

Karan " she will come soon baby love"

He took her to washroom and make her brush her teeth slowly in a circular motion and give her bath. She was  playing in her bubble bath forgetting everything for a moment and he captured her clicks to send to teju. 

Karan " bas bas, playtime hogaya "

He picked her and wiped her up, made her wear her cute outfit with lil shoes. He blow dry her hairs and fix them with a hairclip. 

Karan " you r looking so cute my baby"

He kissed her whole face and she kissed him. He took her out and papa kundrra immediately picked her up and started playing with her. 

Karan brought her breakfast and fed her, she wasn't eating like her regular days and papa looked at him..

Karan " she is missing her mumma "

Papa " y don't u take her out and visit teju set "

Karan nodded yes " I think that's better. She will feel good "